Minibrunn

JamP

Re: Minibrunn

Post by JamP »

MrSquealypig wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 5:38 pm
Nice warehouse, I never even thought to use that building for one.
It's all your fault, my friend. I'll never watch any of your videos with crazy ideas again. 😂😍
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
galkan

Post by galkan »

Hello Top Ace and everyone,

An old gamer here. Very new in Minibrunn. Thanks very much for such a great map, I really enjoy it.

However, this is my third start to Minibrunn today as I am having issues with the time in this map. I do not know if this is related with geo maps. (first one i used brunn geo, second bavaria geo, third one i will go with standard seasons) Sometimes the time in the upper right corner stops after using the sleep option in the house. Interestingly the days continue in the seasons tab. So the play screen shows you are on 6 middle winter for example, but it may be 1 early spring. I have to save every time before using the sleep option, even that doesn't work sometime.

Anyone had similar issues before? I am on console btw. Could someone please let me know if I am doing smt wrong?

Thanks very much in advance!
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Ive never heard of this issue. How long do you experience this error? Maybe it may occurred with V1.6 of the game. I lately got feedback with another season issue, where incarase grass wont change into the last growth state (also on console) on V1.6 with the Kverneland DLC.
Meine LS22-Mods
Neu-Minibrunn Support Thread

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

I just wanted to start a new game as scratch and noticed building does not disappear anymore and cannot be removed?
I remember it was a feature before? Anyone else?
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

PC or console? I double checked this with the PC version, everythings fine in this case, buildings are on their place and can be sold.
Meine LS22-Mods

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
RedJester

Post by RedJester »

galkan wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:42 pm Hello Top Ace and everyone,

An old gamer here. Very new in Minibrunn. Thanks very much for such a great map, I really enjoy it.

However, this is my third start to Minibrunn today as I am having issues with the time in this map. I do not know if this is related with geo maps. (first one i used brunn geo, second bavaria geo, third one i will go with standard seasons) Sometimes the time in the upper right corner stops after using the sleep option in the house. Interestingly the days continue in the seasons tab. So the play screen shows you are on 6 middle winter for example, but it may be 1 early spring. I have to save every time before using the sleep option, even that doesn't work sometime.

Anyone had similar issues before? I am on console btw. Could someone please let me know if I am doing smt wrong?

I had this issue on Minibrunn on PS4 as well. Quit game and reload updated to the correct day. Also, how many days in your seasons? This happened WAY less often when playing on 9 day season than on 6 or 3 day seasons. The seasons mod is also less buggy on 9 or greater day seasons as that is what it was default designed for.
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

I've had it on other maps as well. Just save and exit. I full on back out to restart the game.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

TopAce888 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:50 pm PC or console? I double checked this with the PC version, everythings fine in this case, buildings are on their place and can be sold.
PC, latest version of map, unmodifed file.
If i start as "new farmer" i can sell all my building and equipment. But if i start as "farm manager" or "start as scratch", then
all the buidings are still there and cannot be sold under shop.

But anyway, my problem is solved, i need to start as "new farmer", then i can sell buildings.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Do you use the latest update? It was a problem, which Giants fixed. Before it only worked a saving and reloading the game.
Meine LS22-Mods

galkan

Post by galkan »

RedJester wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:02 pm
galkan wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:42 pm Hello Top Ace and everyone,

I had this issue on Minibrunn on PS4 as well. Quit game and reload updated to the correct day. Also, how many days in your seasons? This happened WAY less often when playing on 9 day season than on 6 or 3 day seasons. The seasons mod is also less buggy on 9 or greater day seasons as that is what it was default designed for.
So this is a commong bug.

I use standard season settings with 9 days, original map with no tweaks. I had to turn autosave off, because I use terraform a lot and there is no undo button there :biggrin2: So anything goes wrong, I would be able to reload the game.

Guess I should put autosave back on when I am not placing placeables and terraforming.

Thanks very much.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Yes, it must be a common bug, for sure. Minibrunn is error-free! :wink3: :lol:
Meine LS22-Mods

galkan

Post by galkan »

TopAce888 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:24 pm Ive never heard of this issue. How long do you experience this error? Maybe it may occurred with V1.6 of the game. I lately got feedback with another season issue, where incarase grass wont change into the last growth state (also on console) on V1.6 with the Kverneland DLC.
I am new in Minibrunn, I haven't had this issue before, but then again I haven't used sleep option either. I haven't bougth the Kverneland DLC. Standard game only.

I had another issue here after using sleep option you could be bumped to mid summer season from early spring, while all of your crops were just planted. So no harvest during that year. Another type of time error... :sadnew:
grinngoire

Post by grinngoire »

Works all fine for me. Just the game starts to freeze when the time moves forward while sleeping but I think it's something about my poor system.

Btw, if the modders of the farm barn in Minibrunn seeing this: please enlarge the barn entrance just a little more! I hate bumping to the ceiling every time I got inside with a tractor :biggrin2:
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Do you mean the giants building on the left side of the farm yard with this small entrance?
Meine LS22-Mods

grinngoire

Post by grinngoire »

Exactly, I don't have any clue how do the mods work but could you do this?