Minibrunn

TopAce888

Re: Minibrunn

Post by TopAce888 »

I will visit the trade fair this Saturday with my 7 years old son. He is really excited already. He loves these machineries, especially JD and Claas, although we dont have an agricultural background.
Meine LS22-Mods
Neu-Minibrunn Support Thread

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

That's awesome. Hope you two enjoy your time.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel »

TopAce888 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:20 pm Oh, thought drama was only possible in german threads. :lol:
Oh brother, your English seems to be excellent so I assume you read the English forums, but I can't believe nice polite Germans (in my experience) have threads as toxic as some here!

Anyway, back on topic, Minibrunn is up there with the best maps I've played since I discovered the game with FS17, well done Sir and I look forward to more of your work.
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

My starting farm on Minibrunn next to fields 6 and 7. Playing on the hardest mode. Very little money to spare. Operating two Fiat tractors.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Hey, where are my new Easysheds? :wink3:

What Fiat tractor is that on the left?

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:56 pm That's awesome. Hope you two enjoy your time.
Defintely! We will go there by car on Saturday morning. Its about 1.5h to drive to Hanover. The ticket ist bought, my little son has free entry. And hopefully I am going to return with lots of new ideas for modding after the visit. :lol:

BoxTunnel wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:11 am
TopAce888 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:20 pm Oh, thought drama was only possible in german threads. :lol:
Oh brother, your English seems to be excellent so I assume you read the English forums, but I can't believe nice polite Germans (in my experience) have threads as toxic as some here!

Anyway, back on topic, Minibrunn is up there with the best maps I've played since I discovered the game with FS17, well done Sir and I look forward to more of your work.
No, in general, I read only the two [EN]-Minibrunn threads. Sometimes, I have a look in other threads, but i have never seen any toxic posts.
Yes, Minibrunn is the best map. :biggrin2: I started with FS17, too and I have seen lots of maps and now with Minibrunn, its always like coming home, after testing a new modmap. :lol:
Meine LS22-Mods

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

The one on the left is the 65-66 with a old Stoll loader arm. I downloaded the easy sheds yesterday. Gotta try them out.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

The Easysheds are perfect for Minibrunn, not as large as the Giants ones.
Meine LS22-Mods

Fifty1990

Post by Fifty1990 »

You will find a lot off inspiration on agritechnica for modding. But maybe a hint for a small project to get an autoload balefork for consoles :D since you are so good with the other autoload trailers.
Fifty1990 is the gamertag on ps4. Farm on people *thumbsup* :mrgreen:
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Square- or roundbales? Its already on my to-do-list (since the first release of the Fliegl DPW trailers :blushnew: ), just like the Fliegl Butterfly.
Meine LS22-Mods

Illinois Farmer

To pace, that's awesome for you and your son. Hope you get some great ideas. You seem like a great person and a pretty cool modder and for that, tomorrow night if I get a chance to play, I am starting a save on minibrunn.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Fifty1990

Post by Fifty1990 »

TopAce888 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:22 pm Square- or roundbales? Its already on my to-do-list (since the first release of the Fliegl DPW trailers :blushnew: ), just like the Fliegl Butterfly.
Nice to know both if its possible but i use a lot more square bales than round.
You really changed the game with the paintable bush texture hoping a lot off modders or giants use this.
That multi filling silo was also a big game changer on consoles and than the motherload off all autoload trailers.
Did you made mods for fs17 on modhub because i never noticed it on the modhub. *thumbsup* :mrgreen:
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Fifty1990 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:15 pm You will find a lot off inspiration on agritechnica for modding. But maybe a hint for a small project to get an autoload balefork for consoles :D since you are so good with the other autoload trailers.
There's already one out

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
Illinois Farmer

The last I knew that doesn't quite work.
Fifty1990

Post by Fifty1990 »

Indeed my bales were flipping when unloading and it left me after resetting with bales who were movable objects but no bales. And thats why i always test new mods on test gamesaves :D
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Have you posted a bug report for it?
I've not used it myself, just was aware that one had been released.