Minibrunn

TopAce888

Re: Minibrunn

Post by TopAce888 »

I didn't change anything on the prices. Seasons varies the prices throughout a season, so this could be the point for the low tree prices.

Luckily, the pond isn't frozen to the ground. :lol: But there is also the water tower at field 12 where you can load water.
Meine LS22-Mods
Neu-Minibrunn Support Thread

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
EURO_FARMER

Post by EURO_FARMER »

@ TopAce,

I would like to request your permission to make changes in the map for my own personal use of course. Since I respect the copyrights, then I would like to ask your permission to remove the road block and the buildings beyond the bridge, in order to use that area for animals.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

No problem. Do what you like.
Meine LS22-Mods

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
Perbjorkhem

Post by Perbjorkhem »

Topace, when you do your new map, could you please avoid the leaf trees that look like maples?
On Minibrunn they are very buggy. When you cut off the branches they float all over the ground on invisible power fields. It looks fun, but it is hard to remove them. It's those trees with very crooked branches. Looks like the letter C.
I guess it is a bug in fs19. Maybe their shape mess things up?
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

I recently started this map and i love it. I am running just a small dairy farm, Might expand in the future.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Thats sound nice. I started to expand my farm empire. :lol: Fields 9-11 are combined, fields 12,13,14 and 18, too. Now, its time for some bigger machinery. :lol:

Perbjorkhem wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:40 pm Topace, when you do your new map, could you please avoid the leaf trees that look like maples?
On Minibrunn they are very buggy. When you cut off the branches they float all over the ground on invisible power fields. It looks fun, but it is hard to remove them. It's those trees with very crooked branches. Looks like the letter C.
I guess it is a bug in fs19. Maybe their shape mess things up?
That trees are maples. :lol: I will continue to use these trees because I like them. But I will try not to place them in a way so that you have to remove them, e.g. as field borders.
Meine LS22-Mods

Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

One thing I noticed is I can't sell my straw bales. The sell point has $0 price for straw, hay and grass. I bought the biogas plant and now can sell hay and silage bales that I'm not using, but I'm still stuck with a huge stack of straw bales. Not sure if it's the map or seasons.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

It is a seasons thing. You can still sell the bales for a price it is just not accurate to know exactly what price you will get. Use the seasons menu and go where the prices are and you can get a rough idea.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

Ive been holding off waiting for a price, nothing yet though. Just thought it was odd. Can't remember if it was that way on some of my other saves. When I get home tonight, I'll take a look.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Its definitly a seasons thing. Do you play with standard Seasons setting or with a geo mod? The prices for bales can be adjusted within a geo mod. Dont know actually the settings from Seasons, but some kind of bales cant be "sold" for more than $0. You can try one of my geo mods, I adjusted the prices for bales and loose straw, hay and grass.
Meine LS22-Mods

Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

I was using the brunn Geo, but had a glitch keep cropping up. Happened on more than one map. When I would sleep at night, the day at the top would not change. Would change on the chart for planting and harvesting. Also would throw off the weather forecast screen. I would have a white square at the start and then it would only show a by hour. Was really weird. Finally it froze on me when I was sleeping and had to reboot. Then I just turned off the Geo.

I also tried another Germany based Geo and was getting the same issues.
Perbjorkhem

Post by Perbjorkhem »

TopAce888 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:23 pm Its definitly a seasons thing. Do you play with standard Seasons setting or with a geo mod? The prices for bales can be adjusted within a geo mod. Dont know actually the settings from Seasons, but some kind of bales cant be "sold" for more than $0. You can try one of my geo mods, I adjusted the prices for bales and loose straw, hay and grass.
Interesting!
Which geos are yours?
What do you mean by "adjusted"?
Higher? Lower? Can you sell straw?
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

Come to think of it, last time I sold straw was before seasons. My apologies, between medicine for my back injury and having the flu, I'm losing my mind. Lol

On another note, it seems I really like your stuff because I just noticed I have just about everything you've put on the modhub, downloaded and installed. Lol. Keep up the great work.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Thats great! Thank you for your support. :hi:

Perbjorkhem wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:33 pm
TopAce888 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:23 pm Its definitly a seasons thing. Do you play with standard Seasons setting or with a geo mod? The prices for bales can be adjusted within a geo mod. Dont know actually the settings from Seasons, but some kind of bales cant be "sold" for more than $0. You can try one of my geo mods, I adjusted the prices for bales and loose straw, hay and grass.
Interesting!
Which geos are yours?
What do you mean by "adjusted"?
Higher? Lower? Can you sell straw?
Mine are:
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

The price can be adjusted in both ways higher and lower. Yes, I can sell straw, but it depends on the time of the year, because the prices vary throughout the year.
Meine LS22-Mods

redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Anyone still playing this map?
I came up with a couple ideas for a new yard. Started with cutting off the house from the rest of the yard and tried to get some use out of the awkward areas around the yard. This is still in the concept stage so I would love some more ideas.

Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer