FS17 Mods For FS19

Salmotuttra

FS17 Mods For FS19

Post by Salmotuttra »

Hi.....I love playing FS19 but I struggle with driving in a straight line and backing up attachments and trailers......so please if the 2 modders who made the GPS mod and Trailer Assist mod are on this forum.......PLEASE....make this for FS 19.....I'm sure I'm not the only person who are looking forward to this 2 Mods...Thanks......Happy Farming..
eight_lugs

Re: FS17 Mods For FS19

Post by eight_lugs »

There are YouTube videos on how to convert mods.
Reed Engineering

Post by Reed Engineering »

Salmotuttra wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:33 pm Hi.....I love playing FS19 but I struggle with driving in a straight line and backing up attachments and trailers......so please if the 2 modders who made the GPS mod and Trailer Assist mod are on this forum.......PLEASE....make this for FS 19.....I'm sure I'm not the only person who are looking forward to this 2 Mods...Thanks......Happy Farming..
Both mods have been about for some time now bud.
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

And if the guadance steering mod is to complicated try vehicle control addon by mogli12/biedens, that mod has a simple gps mod too.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC