Coma in Ravenport!

FarmerLee73

Coma in Ravenport!

Post by FarmerLee73 »

I am playing Seasons on Ravenport ( or rather I was! ), when I try to sleep at the end of the day I seem to get stuck in a coma for want of a better description, have anybody else had this? At the time of writing I have tried to sleep and the clock just keeps going, it's currently showing 225:33 and the analogue clock just keeps spinning round, maybe I am in a time machine? :shock:
Tylercheesey1986

Re: Coma in Ravenport!

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Poor farmer, he must of been tired..
Might wanna post this info in a bug report mate, that way it will be investigated and fixed hopefully
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Guil

Post by Guil »

Don't make a bug report here. Follow the advice in the following thread and it will be seen much quicker. viewtopic.php?f=963&t=150107
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

I will try with no mods except seasons first as I suspect a mod conflict
IseOlen

Post by IseOlen »

Did you by any chance had a mod that creates TMR? Have a save with one of those (without Seasons) and the same thing happened.
BiggoB

Post by BiggoB »

hi,

have the same problem on 2 games of mine.
-meadow -> farm manager , new start with seasons
-provence -> farm manager, started before seasons came out but no animals before

also my animals got 0% clean at the beginning and never jumped to 100%.

started two new games with new farmer + seasons -> at least the animal problem went away but i'm still on day one so can't check out the sleeping problem yet.
started new farmer without seasons -> new problem

i don't want to create a bug report before i didn't check the the farm manager + seasons again.
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

It's a mod conflict on some sorts, just tried it with no mods except Seasons and its fine, guess I have to figure out which mod is the culprit.
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

For anyone who is interested, for me it was the growth control mod that was causing the issue.
Guil

Post by Guil »

They advise not to use any mod that controls growth and a few others.
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Guil wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:09 pm They advise not to use any mod that controls growth and a few others.
I can see why, that said I think it might also depend on the map as it was fine on another map. That said the other map is not Seasons prepared.
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

But makes not much sense to use Growth control and seasons same time. What do you expect from growth control to do when you play with seasons?
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

TobiHH wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:22 pm But makes not much sense to use Growth control and seasons same time. What do you expect from growth control to do when you play with seasons?
To be honest, I had it on by habit, I am sure we all have "go to" mods that we always have on.
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

Yes, but both mods change the growth of vanilla game. So even if game is not crashed, one of them is without function, or it will cause strange things to happen.
LS09God

Post by LS09God »

FarmerLee73 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:28 pm
TobiHH wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:22 pm But makes not much sense to use Growth control and seasons same time. What do you expect from growth control to do when you play with seasons?
To be honest, I had it on by habit, I am sure we all have "go to" mods that we always have on.
I am one of those to. Hahaha.
Like this, always having a certain mod activated, never ever giving it a second look. Then a new mod comes around the corner. Install it and again never ever think about that one mod you always activate.

Bam, errors. This is a pretty normal scenario. Nothing to be ashamed of. :blushnew:

Looking for the culprit and then when you finally find the sodding thing you scratch your had and say, "that's the last mod i'd expected to be acting up". But he, it did.
So, now the question arises. Do I want Seasons or the mod I used for the longest time, but that one is acting up with seasons?

Choices, choices.
Specs:
ASUS ROG Strix X570-E mobo.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor.
Corsair 32Gb DDR4 internal mem.
Sandisk 1Tb SSD as boot and game drive.
Samsung 1Tb hdd for general storage.
Gigabyte RTX2070 super graphics card.
Razer Naga Chroma mouse.
Logitech G27, G13. Saiteck HOTAS pro.
Razer BlackWidow Keyboard.
Fiber connection.
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

LS09God wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:27 pm
FarmerLee73 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:28 pm
I am one of those to. Hahaha.
Like this, always having a certain mod activated, never ever giving it a second look. Then a new mod comes around the corner. Install it and again never ever think about that one mod you always activate.

Bam, errors. This is a pretty normal scenario. Nothing to be ashamed of. :blushnew:

Looking for the culprit and then when you finally find the sodding thing you scratch your had and say, "that's the last mod i'd expected to be acting up". But he, it did.
So, now the question arises. Do I want Seasons or the mod I used for the longest time, but that one is acting up with seasons?

Choices, choices.
Lol I know exactly what your talking about as far as what mod to use goes, I think for the moment I am choosing seasons, at least until the novelty wears off!