Seasons mod (op updated re: bug reports)

theSeb

Re: Seasons mod (op updated re: bug reports)

Post by theSeb »

No. It’s fixed 3 minutes ago

I would strongly recommend a new game unless you don’t mind somewhat wonky growth until the next year. The in game growth not disabled fully would have caused some fascinating things.
OlavEmil

Post by OlavEmil »

theSeb wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:10 am -cheats make you run faster. Not seasons. Case closed.
Thank you all. I did of course activate cheats when adding snowmasks to the map I am using. Will remove it now, as I don't use it for normal gameplay.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Personally I quite enjoy the rapid running.
OlavEmil

Post by OlavEmil »

I think my problem, ironically, is that I'm too impatient. I'll use running even when navigating small distances in tight areas (say, exciting the tractor and running back to the trailer that is attached to the tractor). With the fast running, I'll overshot half the time I'm going anywhere and have to backtrack...

Perhaps if stock running speed became cheat walking speed I could enjoy super fast running for longer distances.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

OlavEmil wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:25 pm I think my problem, ironically, is that I'm too impatient. I'll use running even when navigating small distances in tight areas (say, exciting the tractor and running back to the trailer that is attached to the tractor). With the fast running, I'll overshot half the time I'm going anywhere and have to backtrack...

Perhaps if stock running speed became cheat walking speed I could enjoy super fast running for longer distances.
modelleicher made a mod to ajust the running speed when "-cheat" is active. If its to fast or to slow, just open the .lua with notepad++, just as commented in the .lua file 9 is default and 34 the cheatwalking speed, but you can enter whatever you'd like.
Link: https://ls-modcompany.com/filebase/file ... eed-reset/
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

theSeb wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:33 am Personally I quite enjoy the rapid running.
the sound of it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PS5 / FS22
OOWAR!!

Post by OOWAR!! »

theSeb wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:28 am What more realistic mods ?
The ''MR'' mod that made vehicles BHP more relevant.
PC.
X BOX CONTROLLER
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

OOWAR!! wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:12 pm
theSeb wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:28 am What more realistic mods ?
The ''MR'' mod that made vehicles BHP more relevant.
It’s a different mod made by dural
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Should snow that I plowed still be on the map in early summer? I would of expected it to of melted by now, or maybe it's a bug in the map? (Suedhemmern)
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

It's a know bug. Use console command rmResetSnow to remove it.

to enable console commands look at this: viewtopic.php?f=710&t=125532&p=988780&h ... ts#p988780
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Cheers
OlavEmil

Post by OlavEmil »

juf.de wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:30 pmmodelleicher made a mod to ajust the running speed when "-cheat" is active. If its to fast or to slow, just open the .lua with notepad++, just as commented in the .lua file 9 is default and 34 the cheatwalking speed, but you can enter whatever you'd like.
Link: https://ls-modcompany.com/filebase/file ... eed-reset/
Perfect. Thank you :) .
Lucass

Post by Lucass »

On several YT movies I hear a storm in the winter - it's quite unnatural in the climate currently implemented in Seasons.
Could this be a bug?

Also, I think I have never seen a completely cloudy sky during heavy rain or snow - it would be nice if it was dark and gloomy during heavy autumn rain or winter snowfall ;)
(unless there are other technical restrictions in the game)

Best!
OlavEmil

Re: Seasons mod

Post by OlavEmil »

I know it was briefly discussed earlier, and that it was a deliberate choice, but I would also like to see the skip night function from FS17 Seasons return. In addition to IseOlen's point below, which I wholeheartedly support, I also occationally run into the dreaded "You are not tired" message after sunset.

If it is a simple code, I for one would be very happy to have it back :) .

IseOlen wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:53 pm "Sunrise" is moving time in Seasons. Inbuilt function does not let me get up at sunrise but I have to calculate every time and even then it's "closest hour".
So Giants solution is similar but worse.
Greymantle1

Post by Greymantle1 »

I have a question about weeds. I did a preempt spray after I seeded and I'm still getting weeds. What am I doing wrong?