Seasons mod (op updated re: bug reports)

pumpkinpatch

Re: Seasons mod (op updated re: bug reports)

Post by pumpkinpatch »

AndOnTheDrums wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:18 pm Isnt it 10 degrees?
That's what I thought, just from looking at the code. But idk. I just did another trial run with the change that I suggested in the other thread, and this time it worked. They matured once the ground temp rose above 12 degrees. I won't claim to 100% understand why it worked, but it did. So if anyone else wants to fix it, they can try that.

Spoiler that may reveal something about the mechanics:
This time I also took out that other little factor in the if statement that only let them mature on odd days, which I assume was added to add a little random factor to when they mature.
chip

Post by chip »

Snowy Lands GEO crashes the game for me almost immediately after buying something from the garage. All other mods including regular seasons seems to work with no issue. Some maps allow me to plow for a long duration but once it attempts to auto save it hangs up and I have to force close. I have attempted to lower my graphics and still have the same issue on "seasons ready" maps. I attached my Computer specs. Thanks

Geforce GTX 1060 6GB
Intel Core i7-4770 cpu @ 3.40GHz
15.94 GB RAM
1920 x 1080, 60GHz
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

Rahkiin wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:28 am
WiryMatteo1994 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:10 pm 2) I have a chicken coop for egg production, I bought then White Leghorn, some males are born, what do I do? Do I sell them? I guess they don't produce eggs... for the reproduction I already have some roosters.
You can sell the male chicken for meat, yes
Edit: you should actually be able to use real farming information for this. So if you google on what real farms do, it probably applies to Seasons19 too.
Do Male Leghorns count as Roosters for reproduction calculations or do they just sit around?
Fifty1990

Post by Fifty1990 »

george.earlslight wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:44 pm
WiryMatteo1994 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:10 pm 2) I have a chicken coop for egg production, I bought then White Leghorn, some males are born, what do I do? Do I sell them? I guess they don't produce eggs... for the reproduction I already have some roosters.
Edit: you should actually be able to use real farming information for this. So if you google on what real farms do, it probably applies to Seasons19 too.
Do Male Leghorns count as Roosters for reproduction calculations or do they just sit around?
i think you need roosters roosters and not the male leghorns :D because they are only used as a meat chicken
Fifty1990 is the gamertag on ps4. Farm on people *thumbsup* :mrgreen:
mike33s

Post by mike33s »

Maybe it is intended with the Montana GEO but the last two days of the Fall season end up being "wet" and you can't harvest anything. Anyone else experiencing this? It wasn't like this previously before the last update or atleast I don't remember it being like that.
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Fifty1990 wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:29 am

i think you need roosters roosters and not the male leghorns :D because they are only used as a meat chicken
I got some new Leghorns without a single rooster in the coop... :confusednew:
PS4 und PC
Fifty1990

Post by Fifty1990 »

Phigo wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:30 am
Fifty1990 wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:29 am

I got some new Leghorns without a single rooster in the coop... :confusednew:
I guess it worked than :D
Fifty1990 is the gamertag on ps4. Farm on people *thumbsup* :mrgreen:
Mickeyfrancis22

Post by Mickeyfrancis22 »

Has anyone had problems with selling animals? I am playing Greenwich valley with seasons and when I went to sell some sheep and the animal dealer they would move but when I went to confirm the sale it just left the animal screen and the sheep were still in trailer and when I went to sell some pigs direct from the farm it just done the same thing again..anyone else have this problem or know what is happening is it just me
W1der

Post by W1der »

@ Mickeyfrancis22

I had this happen ones ... but after rebooting the game it was working again!
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
iw_shawn

Post by iw_shawn »

Is the Cows chance of getting pregnant affected by their health percentage?

I would like to let the cows eat pasture grass before they start to milk to save of feed requirements. If their fertility is affected I think it would be better to feed them TMR.
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

When taking out loan, the amount of loan you are able to raise is connected to the value of your land and buildings?

But there is a little catch to this, u cant get your next field financed with loan.

One thing I hope will be fixed in later versions of the mod/game :-)
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
swiv93

Post by swiv93 »

apologise if this has been raised before,

there seems to be a conflict between this and the scorpion king mod on the modhub is there a way around this as want to use both and not one or the other, ive done an extensive trawl through my mods and got it down to all active but seasons and it loads fine then load with seasons also and it wont load up in the shop.

ive checked my log text and no errors that I can see.

let me know if you need anything else to help

cheers swiv93
Pc version :) chainsaw operator, chipper operator, tractor driver

log txt viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

I would contact the modder that made the Scorpion. Or maybe write a bug report on the forum if that's impossible. Those reports should be passed on.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Sheldon

Post by Sheldon »

Hi, I have a question.
I would like to add 5 additional fruits to my map in the maps_densityMapHeightTypes.xml. However, when I start the game, a message appears: "Seasons could not be loaded on the selected card. The card is not compatible with Seasons. (There are too many fruits on the floor)"

It works with 4 entries, why not with 5?
Other cards even have over 10 new fruits in there.

Do I have to change anything? Or are there really only 4 new fruits to dump?
Thanks a lot!
Maikello

Post by Maikello »

I have a question for devs
1.There is a parameter in crops.xml

Code: Select all

germinatesoilMoisture="5"
5 is the default value. But I changed it to 25 and later to 45 .It looks like it has no effect on the plants. They always germinate, even if the soil moisture is below 12%. It should work or is it a "feature for the future"? :zunge:

Code: Select all

consumesLime="false"
Only for potatos. What happens if I change it? Every time after harvesting potatoes will I have to spread lime?