Seasons mod (op updated re: bug reports)

bojanh66

Re: Seasons mod (op updated re: bug reports)

Post by bojanh66 »

Go at this link:
https://gitlab.com/realismusmodding/fs1 ... eta_builds
And click on FS19_RM_Seasons.zip , then Download.
And put it in mods folder.
JJ'O'KREDARCA

Post by JJ'O'KREDARCA »

Thanks for quick answer.
So no need to tick the mod ingame?
Also, what do i do with official seasons mod i downloaded via modhub?

Edit:
What an *$#%§* i am haha
Realized there is a seasons zip. I didn't see it before.
So beta build includes the lates build?
Atm it si build 41?

Edit2:
Does the price of manure in bga depend on map or season
Because on new woodshire i got 134k€ for around 100k liters of manure i delivered to bga on normal economy.
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

girlie100 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:46 pm I thought with Seasons you couldn't turn off weeds? when was the toggle added back in?
The weeds toggle works for Seasons too
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

JJ'O'KREDARCA wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:48 pm Thanks for quick answer.
So no need to tick the mod ingame?
Also, what do i do with official seasons mod i downloaded via modhub?

Edit:
What an *$#%§* i am haha
Realized there is a seasons zip. I didn't see it before.
So beta build includes the lates build?
Atm it si build 41?

Edit2:
Does the price of manure in bga depend on map or season
Because on new woodshire i got 134k€ for around 100k liters of manure i delivered to bga on normal economy.
Yea, build 41 is latest, keep checking gitlab everyday for new builds.
I would say manure price in BGA depends on map, on Oakfield farm, price is 200$ (i play on hard), for 100k manure i get 20k $...it is possible to edit this price in bga.xml in map zip file.
JJ'O'KREDARCA

Post by JJ'O'KREDARCA »

Thanks for all your help, instaled beta and played for a few hours. I must say that progress of seasons is clearly visible.
Keep up the good work.
Will post if i find any bug or possible improve.
Have a nice day
pumpkinpatch

Post by pumpkinpatch »

Quick question: Once Seasons is updated on modhub (for pc), will it require a new savegame? I want to start a new game with the 43 beta build, but if the update will require a new save, I figure it may be better to wait.

Thanks!
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

It wont require.
pumpkinpatch

Post by pumpkinpatch »

bojanh66 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:53 pm It wont require.
Great. Thanks.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Make sure to back it up, though. You never know what might happen
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
TurboJ

Post by TurboJ »

A couple of questions. Running the build 47 beta as of today. Been very impressed with this mod so far, almost feel like this is how the game should be by default!

-Can I change GEO in the middle of a playthrough? And if yes, what precautions should I take? I understand that installing a Geo mod will overwrite what settings the map maker has made in terms of temperature etc?

-It seems most placeable building mods have not been updated for Seasons. For buildings such as sheds and storage barns I see that it's necessary to have full Seasons functionality so that rain and snow doesn't pour in where there is supposed to be shelter, but what about stuff like silos and decorative objects? Do they need to be Seasons-prepared somehow? As long as the map has a proper Seasons mask, shouldn't any building that has no "shelter" function work just fine with Seasons? And if not, what would the possible problems be?

-One thing I have noticed is my equipment does not show any visual wear, not even stuff that does so in the base game. Things like pallet forks etc, that normally lose paint quite rapidly don't do so at all with Seasons installed. Yet there is even a separate function for fixing paintwork. Is this a known bug or might it be some conflict? I don't have any warnings or errors on my log that could explain this.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

You will not get perfect answers, but they may still help.
1.: not sure if it works, but if you try it, do it during winter, where no crops grow, might have to regrow grass afterwards
2.: You can use any building, which has no script in it, that interferes with seasons, the only builings seasons has some impact on though are the barns, sheds etc where you but some bales under, if those are not seasons ready your hay and straw bales will rot over time
3.: seems to bee some mod conflict, check your mod folder for maintenance mods, mobile repair vehicles, tow bar mod, one of those is probably the cause of it. Post your full log here, if you need further help, finding it.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

TurboJ

Post by TurboJ »

Thanks for your replies! Very useful. About those buildings, how would I know if there is a script involved in a placeable? Things like animations or something else?

Also, about the potential mod conflict; I don't have any maintenance mods that affect core game functions but I do have a couple of those mobile repair things. Will see if removing them will help. If not, I will post the log.

As for the vehicle and implement wear, does Seasons alter the effects of physical wear? Do tractors still lose hp and implements still lose speed when worn? Or is it something different? The Seasons manual is a little bit vague about that.

I will report back on how it goes with removing the maintanance mods.
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

Yes, they lose HP slowly, you can check this with vehicle physics debug.
Implements will have slower speed, so you should repair implements when they are at least 40-50%.
Cazzy3000

Post by Cazzy3000 »

How's the latest version of season's? Have they ironed out all the bugs?