Seasons mod (op updated re: bug reports)

JohnDeere77

Re: Seasons mod (op updated re: bug reports)

Post by JohnDeere77 »

Jimbob0704 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:52 pm If the update is this week rahkiin, does this mean it's close to comming to console? Not trying to rush yas lol
I wouldn’t bet om it. Cause the update must also be tested first. Just a guess tho
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
Toutafait

Post by Toutafait »

i wish the rmResetSnow command could work on multiplayer server
Toutafait
Atmosss

Post by Atmosss »

Toutafait wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:01 pm i wish the rmResetSnow command could work on multiplayer server
this help too in single ? late spring and i must clean this white gook :)
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

Turn off snow until the update is out
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
Pict

Post by Pict »

I really enjoyed seasons in FS17, and I'm just getting around to trying it in FS19.

Very 1st observation is that horses are not worth doing at all now and even if they were the idea of pampering rich people possessions is beyond me, but to blow all the money required to set it all up and burn hours every day riding them for less than I can make with a chainsaw is a shame.

I like seasons for the seasons it brings. I don't really like that it nerfs a nice addition to FS like the horses. Sorry, but that's just how it seems to me.
Toutafait

Post by Toutafait »

JohnDeere77 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:03 pm Turn off snow until the update is out
i did that but the persistant snow wont leave, only way would be to start over.
Toutafait
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

Pict wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:39 pm I really enjoyed seasons in FS17, and I'm just getting around to trying it in FS19.

Very 1st observation is that horses are not worth doing at all now and even if they were the idea of pampering rich people possessions is beyond me, but to blow all the money required to set it all up and burn hours every day riding them for less than I can make with a chainsaw is a shame.

I like seasons for the seasons it brings. I don't really like that it nerfs a nice addition to FS like the horses. Sorry, but that's just how it seems to me.
The other we we could have made horses more realistic, and fit within the rest of the mod, was to change the training from a 10 day process to a 5 year process. In 5 years you would get a nice return. It takes long to really train a horse for selling on fitness.
5 years is a long time ingame, and a very long investment as well.

We liked the gameplay we have now (livery stable) better
OlavEmil

Post by OlavEmil »

Would it be possible to do both?
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

It's something we can consider. But I think it's unlikely we will add it.

Do you actually ride your horses or do you use a mod to take them riding?
1992Tadej1992

Post by 1992Tadej1992 »

One question.

Can i continue with my save when seasons get the update?
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

Most likely. But if you can, you might want to restart... due to the bugs in growth.
Pict

Post by Pict »

Rahkiin wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:33 pm We liked the gameplay we have now (livery stable) better
Your mod, your call. I just offered my pov as a user.

I would be happy with a -seasons light- version that just did the seasons. If I find the time I'll tweak it to suit my own gameplay, or I'll just give the horses a miss altogether when using seasons.
1992Tadej1992

Post by 1992Tadej1992 »

Rahkiin wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:58 pm Most likely. But if you can, you might want to restart... due to the bugs in growth.
Yeah sure.

Tnx
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I wonder if it's possible in a future update or whether it's even possible at all perhaps due to a limitation with the games UI, to do something about the animal screen. With the animals being listed individually with the Seasons mod, if you have a lot of animals, a lot of animal pens, that screen becomes incredibly difficult and long to scroll, navigate and manage. A couple of chicken coops with 400+ chickens in each, a couple of Cow Pens with a few hundred heads of cattle, some Pig Pens with over a thousand pigs and the same for sheep and man that screen is cluttered. Is it maybe possible to somehow have a way to have each animal pen on it's own screen or something to try and cut down how much scrolling you have to do to find the animals your looking for?
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Lucass

Post by Lucass »

cwattyeso wrote: I wonder if it's possible in a future update or whether it's even possible at all perhaps due to a limitation with the games UI, to do something about the animal screen.[...]
Is that what you mean?
https://gitlab.com/realismusmodding/fs1 ... lestones/1
(it's on the update 1.1.0.0 list)