Seasons mod (op updated re: bug reports)

Maikello

Re: Seasons mod (op updated re: bug reports)

Post by Maikello »

Greymantle1 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:09 pm
Rahkiin wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:27 am We'll look at the snow again, no idea what's happening there. And we will also improve the waterpump so it directly puts in some water.

> On the NewWoodshire map I have a problem with the cost of maintaining the estate. In practice the daily costs of any positionable (stables, silo, buildings ...) are multiplied by 4.
> What is it due? Without the seasons mod the costs are right.

Income is also higher

Greymantle1 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:55 am I started a new stock map and on the 1st day of summer, the game will freeze at 24:00. The same thing that happens before. I disable the mod and the time passes 24:00 no problem. I give up on Seasons for now to much time wasted. :(
Can you share your log file?
Here is the log : https://www.dropbox.com/s/b7l4st03nkz1r8s/log.txt?dl=0
Try without any mod script and keep only 1 map in mod folder (i have workshoptabber and no issue)
guidanceSteering
FS19_vehicleDirtExtension
FS19_realDirtColor
FS19_lightsSet
FS19_GlobalCompanyAddOn_Icons
FS19_GlobalCompany
FS19_FullStop
FS19_fineTimescaleAdjustment
FS19_additionalFieldInfo
Greymantle1

Post by Greymantle1 »

Maikello wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:27 pm
Greymantle1 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:09 pm
Rahkiin wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:27 am We'll look at the snow again, no idea what's happening there. And we will also improve the waterpump so it directly puts in some water.

> On the NewWoodshire map I have a problem with the cost of maintaining the estate. In practice the daily costs of any positionable (stables, silo, buildings ...) are multiplied by 4.
> What is it due? Without the seasons mod the costs are right.

Income is also higher

Can you share your log file?
Here is the log : https://www.dropbox.com/s/b7l4st03nkz1r8s/log.txt?dl=0
Try without any mod script and keep only 1 map in mod folder (i have workshoptabber and no issue)
guidanceSteering
FS19_vehicleDirtExtension
FS19_realDirtColor
FS19_lightsSet
FS19_GlobalCompanyAddOn_Icons
FS19_GlobalCompany
FS19_FullStop
FS19_fineTimescaleAdjustment
FS19_additionalFieldInfo
I have tried it with seasons only with the same issue.
Maikello

Post by Maikello »

Greymantle1 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:29 pm

No offense but is everything ok with your hard drive?
data/placeables/highPressureWasher/kaercher/kaercherHDS918-4M.i3d (76.35 ms)
data/foliage/decoFoliage.i3d (223.07 ms)
data/vehicles/caseIH/magnum7240Pro/magnum7240Pro.i3d (487.59 ms)
data/vehicles/train/locomotive04/locomotive04.i3d (266.38 ms)

From my log
data/placeables/highPressureWasher/kaercher/kaercherHDS918-4M.i3d (11.08 ms)
data/foliage/decoFoliage.i3d (19.38 ms)
data/vehicles/newHolland/T7/T7.i3d (47.73 ms)
data/vehicles/train/locomotive04/locomotive04.i3d (54.50 ms)

And why you run game in windowed mode?
Greymantle1

Post by Greymantle1 »

Maikello wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:52 pm

No offense but is everything ok with your hard drive?
data/placeables/highPressureWasher/kaercher/kaercherHDS918-4M.i3d (76.35 ms)
data/foliage/decoFoliage.i3d (223.07 ms)
data/vehicles/caseIH/magnum7240Pro/magnum7240Pro.i3d (487.59 ms)
data/vehicles/train/locomotive04/locomotive04.i3d (266.38 ms)

From my log
data/placeables/highPressureWasher/kaercher/kaercherHDS918-4M.i3d (11.08 ms)
data/foliage/decoFoliage.i3d (19.38 ms)
data/vehicles/newHolland/T7/T7.i3d (47.73 ms)
data/vehicles/train/locomotive04/locomotive04.i3d (54.50 ms)

And why you run game in windowed mode?
When the issue happens it lags out I used the term freeze maybe not the correct term. HDD is fine I play many other games without issues. And what you seem to miss is the issue goes away if I disable seasons.
Maikello

Post by Maikello »

When the issue happens it lags out I used the term freeze maybe not the correct term. HDD is fine I play many other games without issues. And what you seem to miss is the issue goes away if I disable seasons.
You have way better PC than me but i never have this issue so can u please upload savegame without mods and tell me what i must do in-game? Just skip time x120 or sleep in house etc? I also have this lag, everyday when i sleep in house (something around 2-4am) but is just synced and all works fine. I also need your game.xml and gameSettings.xml
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

Hmm I though the issue you encounter to be fixed. Can you also send me your savegame? Or does it happen with a new save, always?
Athlonic

Post by Athlonic »

Nice update thanks a lot !

It seems that the animal screen update (aka "mouse scrolling wheel saver" fix) didn't make it though, right ?

Keep up the good work guys ;)
Flum91

Post by Flum91 »

I seem to have a problem with the waterpump on Oakfield farm. Its not filling up the through. Placed on a few different locations but still not working...
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Is there any reason why with Seasons installed and active on a map I can't tip and unload loose Silage at the BGA? It'll take bales fine, or at least it did in 1st Part of Summer, now I'm in the 6th Part of Summer (Playing 6 Day Seasons) just tried to deliver a trailer of 50,000 of silage to the BGA and it won't give me the option to tip at the unloading spot. I'm trying loose Silage as have a production machine that makes it a lot faster then waiting for the two days for wrapped grass bales to turn into Silage.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Greymantle1

Post by Greymantle1 »

Rahkiin wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:31 am Hmm I though the issue you encounter to be fixed. Can you also send me your savegame? Or does it happen with a new save, always?
Sorry, I don't have the save anymore. :( I have tried to play with Seasons twice now once before and after the patch. Both were new starts on Ravenport and the problem went away when I removed seasons. I tried both games with and without mods with seasons and nothing changed. The same thing happens in both new starts around 24:00 the game starts to lag to the point that the time stops and I can't do anything anymore. :(
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

The Oakfield water pump issue is a bug in the map. I've talked with oxygendavid about it. We're working together to fix it in a future update of both Seasons and Oakfield.

Regarding the mouse wheel saver: no, I'll make a new animal screen for a future update. We had no time for this now.

@greymantle1 :( I just am not able to reproduce this issue myself, and until I can, I can't fix it
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Jonny3355 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:56 pm How close are you with console compatibly

😑🧐🤦‍♀️
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

I’ve tried that time manager mod that he is running and have no problems, so there is something hopelessly wrong with his fs19 installation, since he claims to have tried without other mods. It’s unlikely that he has the special unicorn fs 19 version that does not work with seasons. It costs over 30,000 € on the black market and comes in 200 stiffy disks and also disables the slot limits on consoles
Greymantle1

Post by Greymantle1 »

theSeb wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:58 pm I’ve tried that time manager mod that he is running and have no problems, so there is something hopelessly wrong with his fs19 installation, since he claims to have tried without other mods. It’s unlikely that he has the special unicorn fs 19 version that does not work with seasons. It costs over 30,000 € on the black market and comes in 200 stiffy disks and also disables the slot limits on consoles
haha no... Been a long time since I pirated any software. It goes back to the '80s when it was commen place and I didn't even know it was wrong until later in my life. I have the steam version of the game and have a troubleshooting background with hardware and software. For the life of me, I can't figure out what is wrong.

One thing is for sure it has something to do with the transition at midnight that creates the issue. I would have thought the log file would have given you the answer for I see errors being thrown out by seasons. Oh well will live with growth control at least I get the longer growing cycle.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Have you tried to validate files in steam? It’s a long shot. You are definitely sure you were running seasons 1.0.1 on a brand new save game without other mods?