Seasons mod (op updated re: bug reports)

Husqvarna TS 352

Re: Seasons mod

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

^^I'm not a tech bloke but maybe there is no snow mask over the train's grain bins?
G'day
IseOlen

Post by IseOlen »

I think it's a general idea (a good one!) that open trailers get snow in them. Train wagon is just a bit special as it doesn't seem to have "unload anywhere" function.
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

I understand that snow in the train wagons can be annoying. I'll register it as an issue.
martin3148_swe

Post by martin3148_swe »

Where to report bug about seasons?
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

martin3148_swe wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:15 am Where to report bug about seasons?
here:
https://gitlab.com/realismusmodding/fs1 ... ons/issues
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

And you can read this topic
viewtopic.php?f=963&t=150107
Guil

Re: Seasons mod (op updated re: bug reports)

Post by Guil »

I've added that to the first post.
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

Perfect. Thanks :)
IseOlen

Post by IseOlen »

I think there might be a problem with seasonal crop price variation (need confirmation from others before reporting as bug). Below is a shot of (almost) full year woodchip price (took this as in FS 17 woodchips varied the most). All the crops are quite similar - just a small up-and-down variation throughout the year. Nothing like the "predictive" graph estimated at first.
I know I did a bad thing and installed Seasons on existing Felsbrun save but still ...
1992Tadej1992

Post by 1992Tadej1992 »

Seasons is hardly called just a mod. That is DLC, but for free!
W1der

Re: Seasons mod (op updated re: bug reports) / Planting saplings distance feature?

Post by W1der »

As i recall it the seasons mod for FS17 controlled the growth of tree saplings (if planted to close they would not reach full size).
Is this still a feature for FS19 version?
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
W1der

Post by W1der »

IseOlen wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:57 am I think there might be a problem with seasonal crop price variation (need confirmation from others before reporting as bug). Below is a shot of (almost) full year woodchip price (took this as in FS 17 woodchips varied the most). All the crops are quite similar - just a small up-and-down variation throughout the year. Nothing like the "predictive" graph estimated at first.
I know I did a bad thing and installed Seasons on existing Felsbrun save but still ...
This is from a diferent map (new savegame).

[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Lucass

Post by Lucass »

Hello!

1. Suppose we already have a map adapted to Seasons (with a snow mask added by the map creator). We buy a machine or bale shed (moded) and put it anywhere. Will the straw/hay bales under this shed be safe during rain? (I suppose the mod itself must have a snow mask, right?)

2. I have installed the "Real dirt color" - is it safe to use this mod with Seasons? (I mean snow on wheels during the winter)

3. My son bought a certain number of cows whose health dropped to 76% (initially it was 80%). Again he bought a few cows (to the same pasture), after which the health of all cows is 78%. The health value is now averaged for all cows on one pasture. Is this how it should be?

...and 2 questions about baling:
a) the case is: I have hay/straw already in heaps on the field and suddenly it starts to rain. I know that the straw/hay heaps rots in the rain (on the map with a properly prepared snow mask) and their remaining amount probably depends on how long it rained.
Let's assume that it was short rain - Do I think right that the hay became grass again during raining and require drying to become hay again? But what about straw - can I baled straw immediately after the rain or wait some time?

b) can I foil grass bales for silage regardless of its moisture level (even during raining)?
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

Tree growth is impacted by tree proximity, the scanner (still call it Wopster as was in Seasons 17) will show nearest tree if 10 meters or less, not sure about further than that.

The first year is speculative I think and updates as you move through the year. So maybe not fully effective until year two? Please correct me if I am incorrect on this point.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
reallogger

Re: Seasons mod (op updated re: bug reports) / Planting saplings distance feature?

Post by reallogger »

W1der wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:23 pm As i recall it the seasons mod for FS17 controlled the growth of tree saplings (if planted to close they would not reach full size).
Is this still a feature for FS19 version?
Yes it is still a feature, but the game is not properly responding to the changes. The growth takes much longer than even intended and we are investigating this issue.

There was an error in the price history which is now found and corrected.