Seasons mod (op updated re: bug reports)

gingeredscot73

Re: Seasons mod

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Ok thank you
epideath

Post by epideath »

Did anyone get SeasonAdmirer or SnowAdmirer working on a mod map. I have tried everything I can think of in the Callback. I don't see any visibility changes to objects or transforms. Any ideas. or is this a bug maybe related to the one I saw about hiding foliage?
Danny Ho

Post by Danny Ho »

in the past versions i have noticed that you couldnt turn off plant withering and fs 19 is not like that so does this mean plant withering is automatic in this version of seasons?
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

Danny Ho wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:33 am in the past versions i have noticed that you couldnt turn off plant withering and fs 19 is not like that so does this mean plant withering is automatic in this version of seasons?
if using Season be in fs 17 or 19 plant withering is disabled automatically so yes crops will wither when using Seasons. :smileynew:
Danny Ho

Post by Danny Ho »

That's what I was wondering ace thank you

Edit by Guil, don't post in caps please.
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

epideath wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:02 am Did anyone get SeasonAdmirer or SnowAdmirer working on a mod map. I have tried everything I can think of in the Callback. I don't see any visibility changes to objects or transforms. Any ideas. or is this a bug maybe related to the one I saw about hiding foliage?
The admirers are known to work
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Just FYI, we have a few MP related bugs which we are working on. So please check first what has been reported instead of raising new duplicate issues.

We have also discovered some issues regarding spraying herbicide on planted and germination failed state

We are aware that direct seeding does not work

We also have an odd issue where the standard growth has not been disabled properly which is causing some interesting issues as you can imagine.
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

Cloud cover and weather seem out of sync.

Playing Fellsbrunn, it was pouring with rain yet the sky was 90% clear and clouds on the horizon. Another instance was a thunderstorm and yet light sparse cloud.

I would expect it to be heavily overcast with the downpour, it was no shower.

Anyone else having this?
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

So, perhaps this has been asked before. What maps as of right now are seasons-ready? Also, any idea when new GEOs will be released?
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

@CombineBert: This is very odd since cloudcover during rain is hardcoded to avoid such issues. Please register the issue at gitlab with copy of savegame

@Deadeye: I have no idea about maps. Regarding GEO's we will issue our first ones this week.
IseOlen

Post by IseOlen »

In FS 17 Seasons allowed to skip night until sunrise. I'm missing this in FS 19. Was this intentionally left out?
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

IseOlen wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:44 pm In FS 17 Seasons allowed to skip night until sunrise. I'm missing this in FS 19. Was this intentionally left out?
Yes since there now is a similar feature in the base game
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

reallogger wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:12 pm @CombineBert: This is very odd since cloudcover during rain is hardcoded to avoid such issues. Please register the issue at gitlab with copy of savegame

@Deadeye: I have no idea about maps. Regarding GEO's we will issue our first ones this week.
Thanks for the speedy reply. I look forward to playing your mod extensively. Awesome work as always!
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
IseOlen

Post by IseOlen »

reallogger wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:45 pm
IseOlen wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:44 pm In FS 17 Seasons allowed to skip night until sunrise. I'm missing this in FS 19. Was this intentionally left out?
Yes since there now is a similar feature in the base game
"Sunrise" is moving time in Seasons. Inbuilt function does not let me get up at sunrise but I have to calculate every time and even then it's "closest hour".
So Giants solution is similar but worse.
IseOlen

Post by IseOlen »

Not a bug but something you (Giants?) might want to address: when its snowing open train wagon gets snow in it and as far as I can tell there is no way to get rid of it - you have to wait for warmer weather :)