Seasons mod (op updated re: bug reports)

Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Re: Seasons mod (op updated re: bug reports)

Post by Rahkiin »

No worries folks, the next update fixes the snow toggle so you dont need this stuff anymore
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

Rahkiin wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:33 pm No worries folks, the next update fixes the snow toggle so you dont need this stuff anymore
any idea when the patch wil come live?
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

geomods are on the realismus website. Probably in testing with Giants since the dl link bring to official modhub.

Cool!

https://www.realismusmodding.com/mods/s ... upplements
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Elspoox

Post by Elspoox »

Rahkiin wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:33 pm No worries folks, the next update fixes the snow toggle so you dont need this stuff anymore
will the price for silage bales be higher, in the next update?
Electsilver8

Re: Harvesting soybeans with seasons.

Post by Electsilver8 »

Sir_Kutz wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:53 pm i haven't gotten to harvest yet. I do remember something similar happening in FS17. If memory serves me right it only happened during the first harvest. During the second year spring was warmer and I was able to plant the soybeans earlier. From what I gather the default geo for season is based on the UK making it harder for soybeans. Once we start getting some other geos released I doubt you'd have any problems.

Thanks for the reply, that could be why I'm having trouble. I'll just stick with other crops for now. I cant wait to do cotton, I bought the cotton dlc but haven't used the harvester yet since I'm on seasons now.
crazyfarmer2016

A Seasons question

Post by crazyfarmer2016 »

I have 2 questions about the seasons mod.

1) I have one patch in a field that was previously seeded and then germinated but the next time I loaded the game it went to the harvested state. Is that a normal thing, or known issue?

2) Is it normal for a seeder to miss spots on a field, usually around field edges?

This was a new save on Ravenport. All the fields were plowed, limed, cultivated and fertilized before seeding. Temps were all right (unless sleeping at nights did something) and I play at X15 time.

Not a deal breaker, just wondering if I did something wrong or I found a bug. Thanks again

Crazyfarmer
Its official!! I'm addicted to mods :biggrin2: Approx 34Gigs and counting :confusednew:
Chester98

Custom Weather & GEO mod

Post by Chester98 »

Hi Farmers,

If I’m using a Seasons ready map that has custom weather & I want to use one of Realismus Geos instead, which one will take precedence? Hopefully the GEO? Thanks!
FarmerLee73

Re: Custom Weather & GEO mod

Post by FarmerLee73 »

From what I understand, if you drop another GEO into the mods folder then that one will be the one that is used.
Chester98

Re: Custom Weather & GEO mod

Post by Chester98 »

Thanks Farmer Lee
alpha117

Rotating Animal Pastures?

Post by alpha117 »

Morning all,

Is this now possible with seasons? If so how do you move your animals from one pasture to the next?

Thanks
JohnDeere77

Re: Rotating Animal Pastures?

Post by JohnDeere77 »

alpha117 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:10 am Morning all,

Is this now possible with seasons? If so how do you move your animals from one pasture to the next?

Thanks
By transporting them
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
Niklas1888

Post by Niklas1888 »

@Rahkiin, is there a likely date when the update will be released? Without this Update its not possibel to play in MP :(
Realistic (Hard - CropRotation - Seasons)
Realistisch (Schwer - Fruchtfolgen - Seasons)

Converted versions of: Süd Thüringen, Gamsting, Bindlbach, Untergriesbach

System: ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Gaming / Intel Core i7-13700K /Gigabyte Aero OC RTX4080 / 32GB DDR5-5600 / 1TB Samsung 990Pro / 1TB Samsung 980Pro
alpha117

Post by alpha117 »

JohnDeere77 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:24 am
alpha117 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:10 am Morning all,

Thanks
By transporting them
Thanks,maybe I'm having a 'moment' on this. Just to clarify

1. You cannot moving them to 'grass fields'
2. They have to be transported to another 'pen' for that animal type.
Thanks
Lucass

Post by Lucass »

Niklas1888 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:30 am @Rahkiin, is there a likely date when the update will be released? Without this Update its not possibel to play in MP :(
He wrote that this week.

Here you will find information about the progress of work on the update: https://gitlab.com/realismusmodding/fs1 ... lestones/2
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

alpha117 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:12 am Thanks,maybe I'm having a 'moment' on this. Just to clarify

1. You cannot moving them to 'grass fields'
2. They have to be transported to another 'pen' for that animal type.
Thanks
1. Correct.
2. Correct, but there are animal pen placeables (have atleast seen some for cows) that resembles pastures.