Biggest hate about the game

Deutz man 555

Biggest hate about the game

Post by Deutz man 555 »

It must first be said that fs19 is now the best one yet from mods to dlcs its perfect in every way apart from one.... the biggest flaw in he game is when you go to save a heap of work and press the y button by mistake and not the x! I understand theres auto save but it makes my game crash so i dont use it. Please giants add a are you sure you want to quit option as im about to lose the will to live after harvesting nearly 3 and a half hours of tatties! Yours sincerely one upset p*^#ed off xb1 player 😂
livesea72

Re: Biggest hate about the game

Post by livesea72 »

It does ask that occasionally but its a pain when it doesn't work.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

I use autosave on Xbox One. Would prefer it to autosave in the foreground like multiplayer did in 17. It irritates me a little when I press start to go into the map and stuff and its saves, but I have gotten used to it. I like the feature. As far as crashing while saving I haven't had an issue with it at all.
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

If your game is crashing when you save isn't that an indication of a different issue though? Or do you mean there's a quit button?
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

sounds like operator error to me
DevilkidHUN

Post by DevilkidHUN »

From my experience, the game only crashes when you try to save for the first time after 30+ mins. So I set the autosave to 5 mins, and don't have any problems.
About the "do you want to quit" window. If the autosave is turned off (or you're between two autosaves) and you press the leave button (in your case "Y") it should ask if you want to leave w/o saving.
Xbox 1 Felsbrunn If I make any mistake,
please correct me:)
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Deadeye wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:16 pm If your game is crashing when you save isn't that an indication of a different issue though? Or do you mean there's a quit button?
This happened to me too. But it only has happened during an autosave. When I manually save no problems.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
DevilkidHUN

Post by DevilkidHUN »

Btw my game crashed more when the console was set to instant-on
Xbox 1 Felsbrunn If I make any mistake,
please correct me:)
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

On PC, I'm sometimes asked if I want to quit without saving, and sometimes I'm not asked. Does anyone know what the trigger is to get the prompt? Is it related to time or some sort of progress?
I agree the prompt should always appear if auto save is off.
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

I would say time or status. Changing your tractor's position or the position of any piece of equipment before you quit should trigger the do you want to save option.