Has any body notice missing mods

Farmertom34

Has any body notice missing mods

Post by Farmertom34 »

In the wheel loader new Holland an the. Mf telahandlr mods are not Thor any more
redglasses

Re: Has any body notice missing mods

Post by redglasses »

Aren’t those base game vehicles
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
DevilkidHUN

Post by DevilkidHUN »

They are lol
Xbox 1 Felsbrunn If I make any mistake,
please correct me:)
Farmertom34

Post by Farmertom34 »

Why they take them out
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

There are modded versions of both of them which came as part of the CSZ pack. I've just checked and they are both still there on PS4, did you uninstall the CSZ pack mod by any chance?
Farmertom34

Post by Farmertom34 »

Yes I did I'm going to check and see when I get off of work thank you for the answers
Farmertom34

Post by Farmertom34 »

Ritchie wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:45 pm There are modded versions of both of them which came as part of the CSZ pack. I've just checked and they are both still there on PS4, did you uninstall the CSZ pack mod by any chance?
I look an they still not their an I have the csz pack I look in every and my buddy has two
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

What platform are you playing on?

So neither the base game versions or the CSZ versions are showing up?
Farmertom34

Post by Farmertom34 »

I am on PS4 and the New Holland wheel loader and the Massey Ferguson telehandler is nowhere to be found in modhub and I have the csz Pack
Farmertom34

Post by Farmertom34 »

Farmertom34 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:11 pm
Ritchie wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:45 pm There are modded versions of both of them which came as part of the CSZ pack. I've just checked and they are both still there on PS4, did you uninstall the CSZ pack mod by any chance?
I look an they still not their an I have the csz pack I look in every and my buddy has two
I got on yesterday and loaded my Northwest Pacific map didn't add or take any mods away cuz I was using the wheel loader to load cotton bales and the Massey Ferguson telehandler and when it come in my wheel loader was gone and then I went to my logging map Williamson and I will order was gone and my bucket was sitting there
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Try starting a fresh save on one of the base game maps and no mods selected and see if they are there.
If the base game ones show up then it may be a mod conflict.
Farmertom34

Post by Farmertom34 »

Okay well in modhub before you even start the game and you go to modhub the New Holland wheel loader or the Massey Ferguson telehandler is not even in the modhub to install or uninstall I will try that on my next break from work
Farmertom34

Post by Farmertom34 »

Ritchie wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:22 pm Try starting a fresh save on one of the base game maps and no mods selected and see if they are there.
If the base game ones show up then it may be a mod conflict.
Sorry Richie I keep asking these questions and everything I just went on the Farming Simulator website on went to the modhub and searched New Holland wheel loader wheel loader and Massey Ferguson telehandler and went through six pages and no New Holland wheel loader or no Massey Ferguson telehandler in any of them suggestions and that's actually on the Farming Simulator website and that's PC and console mods just for reference sorry to bother you everybody
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

You won't see them in the Modhub as they are part of the base game. The CSZ pack includes modded versions of those (and other) vehicles but they are not available to download separately.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

When you search what vechiles are on the base game on the website, they are both shown.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.