Still waiting GIANTS

BreadedVirus

Still waiting GIANTS

Post by BreadedVirus »

for the seasons update to Oakfield.

By the time all the seasons updates for the good maps have been tested by GIANTS FS21 will be released.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
wiseguy49

Re: Still waiting GIANTS

Post by wiseguy49 »

And I’m still waiting for the GlobalCompany scripts...

Point is you need to be patient. My 9 months of patience is about to pay off tomorrow .
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

BreadedVirus wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:50 am for the seasons update to Oakfield.

By the time all the seasons updates for the good maps have been tested by GIANTS FS21 will be released.
Good things come to those that wait!
wiseguy49 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:57 am And I’m still waiting for the GlobalCompany scripts...

Point is you need to be patient. My 9 months of patience is about to pay off tomorrow .
I have been looking at this mod but not sure what the hype is about considering there are production mods already out.
Eische

Post by Eische »

As Seasons still has some (serious) bugs, there is no need to push someone. The update will come at some point.
Did the modder already sent the map update to Giants?
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Buckwtf

Post by Buckwtf »

BreadedVirus wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:50 am for the seasons update to Oakfield.

Second this opinion. Maybe it would be better to give some priority to such important map updates? It's been like 8 days since it was submitted for testing, at least have it ready before the weekend so FS19 finally will be somewhat playable.
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Buckwtf wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:54 am

Second this opinion. Maybe it would be better to give some priority to such important map updates? It's been like 8 days since it was submitted for testing, at least have it ready before the weekend so FS19 finally will be somewhat playable.
Only important if you play that map! What might be important to you might not be important to others, Giant's are doing it the only logical and fair way.... First come first serve.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Threads like this serve no purpose and will continue to be locked.