Flatmap

Phigo

Re: Flatmap

Post by Phigo »

Let's go back from undoing something to that Flatmap, please...

As said above - there are not sellpoints available: there are a few. Balesellpoint, Slurry/Manure, BGA... No crops atm but some are available. So we have fuel- and seed/fert-buypoints. As soon as the animal-dealer is on the map it should be good to go. Plant what you Need and sell the animals.
PS4 und PC
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

I doubt you'll see a blank map for console. FS has 3 starting modes, and without a preset farm, the first mode would be useless. My guess is that giants wouldn't pass that type of map.
Just a guess though.
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

You could never have a blank map for console, as you would need a shop and sell points, however i could see an area of countryside with these attributes, just with no Pre-determined point where you have your farm yard. As i think Phigo is talking about.
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Farming Girl wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:38 pm You could never have a blank map for console, as you would need a shop and sell points, however i could see an area of countryside with these attributes, just with no Pre-determined point where you have your farm yard. As i think Phigo is talking about.
That is already the case if you choose Farm Manager or Start from Scratch.
I think giants would want modhub maps to have an existing farm for when players choose New Farmer.
Mappers can have buildings removed when selecting Farm Manager or Start from Scratch, but I don't think they could have fields removed.
Be nice if giants could chime in here to let us know for sure.
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Map is online on Modhub!
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Nothing showing on the console Modhub though and the other mods that passed also not showing.
PS4
PS5
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Now it has gone LIVE.
PS4
PS5
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

FarmBoss wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:24 pm
Farming Girl wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:38 pm You could never have a blank map for console, as you would need a shop and sell points, however i could see an area of countryside with these attributes, just with no Pre-determined point where you have your farm yard. As i think Phigo is talking about.
That is already the case if you choose Farm Manager or Start from Scratch.
I think giants would want modhub maps to have an existing farm for when players choose New Farmer.
Mappers can have buildings removed when selecting Farm Manager or Start from Scratch, but I don't think they could have fields removed.
Be nice if giants could chime in here to let us know for sure.
That's if the Map Allows it, some don't, and you are always left with the remnants of the farm yard that was there such as bushes trees and concrete, and of course there is quite often bugs where you cant Terra Form because there are invisible objects.
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
Hogger

Post by Hogger »

I think this is going to need an update, no wide range of objects, no rocks, no buildings, no signs nothing other than mod hub content! Great Idea but not much good on console!
Airborne82nd

Post by Airborne82nd »

Wow, they listened to what i said !! That's AWESOME.

viewtopic.php?f=963&t=142796

I mean, i got beat up by seemingly everyone at that time, but they listened. I' just don't want the mountains...but...a flat map lol. But they're on the right track.

They could seemingly come out with a whole bunch of different templates to satisfy many different choices. It goes to show, you just have to get your opinions out there. This company and the modders listens, like what the you tuber on that thread said (i think it was Faelandia). Next, just nix the mountains, give me a Welker type template, and i'm good to go.

Thanks again Giants and the Modders.
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Love the idea! Can't wait to play it! Modders will need to make some sell points for us.
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
Airborne82nd

Post by Airborne82nd »

You're from Iowa. I'd love to see that template. That would be my favorite.
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

Having a look around this map it’s very interesting definitely a build your own farm map!
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

I will stick to the more realistic maps....

Nice try though.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Airborne82nd wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:01 pm You're from Iowa. I'd love to see that template. That would be my favorite.
Hopefully have time this weekend to play, I'll try my hand at it, and see if I can post what I do, alot will depend on slot count. I wouldn't expect too much or that I post it haha
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!