Holzer Map

Frick

Re: Holzer Map

Post by Frick »

Tomazius96 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:09 pm
Frick wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:01 pm
Tomazius96 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:29 pm

What schrubs do you mean ? have you tried the landscaping tool ?
I mean bushes etc that remain if I plow an area with grass.
Yes works with landscaping
Thanks
You can also use plow if you want, you only need to enable "allow to create fields" option.
Are you sure?
I can not get it to work on the grassfield with trees and bushes just outside the shop.
The tractor with the plow turns up the grass but the bushes remain in the field.
What am I doing wrong?
Doc3d

Post by Doc3d »

It depends on what kind of bushes. Some are painted just like grass, and I would think these can be removed, but others are placed as objects (same as trees). These can’t be removed other than by removing them in GE as far as I know.
Frick

Post by Frick »

I am probably the worst farmer ever.
It turns out I can not clear a new field from bushes or trees in Holzer.
When I try to cut down a tree the saw does its job it seems, but the tree will not fall.
I try to push it over with my tractor but the tree is still solid.
So.............
I sell my house and my plots and move on to another map.
Would love to come back, but only after someone told me how to resolve these problems.
OlavEmil

Post by OlavEmil »

That doesn't sound good. I have finally found a map that I really believe I can enjoy in seasons, being Holzer. However, part of that includes a plan of clearing an area of trees and bushes and plow myself a crop field. If that has to be done by deleting everything in the landscaping tool, I'm pretty sure I'll follow your lead, pack my bags and get back on the road looking for yet another farm to call home.
glamdring27

Post by glamdring27 »

OlavEmil wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:55 pm The included animal scripts were deactivated with the Seasons update, as they are not compatible with Seasons. If you want the old animal scripts for the map, you need to reactivate them in the map, and also play without Seasons.
The animal trough capacity was deactivated, but in the 'seasons ready' version I downloaded the xml files for animal husbandry rules were still linked to in the main map xml. I changed it to the default one myself though anyway. I haven't looked at the map without seasons to see if the parallel and serial husbandry rules for the same animal do work there.
crash

Post by crash »

Great map, played some hours on it:)
But how do i tip into the grain "fan" in the barn where the silo is? Do i need the transport belt that piucks up from the ground?
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
farmerfivetom

Post by farmerfivetom »

Actiavte der blue Hopper. If it is connected to the conveyer system, you can tip next to IT with a Trailer or in the Hopper with a tractor Schöbel

:hi: