Autodrive Mod

Fobok

Re: Autodrive Mod

Post by Fobok »

I don't suppose there is a place that people are sharing their autodrive networks? :-)
WildBill813

Post by WildBill813 »

Fobok wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:23 am I don't suppose there is a place that people are sharing their autodrive networks? :-)
A repository of AD networks would be fantasitc, IF they had been tested or vetted by the community. Perhaps similar to how regions are available for Seasons. Otherwise, a forum thread dedicated to AD routes.

It would save a lot of duplication of effort.

That said, any map that has had purchased buildings set down would likely break at least a small portion of routes, and not all networks would even be made for stock maps. Still, even a basic network on stock maps would be a huge start.
alpha117

Post by alpha117 »

Not sure if this could happen on this forum, as it will allow xml files, but when they become to big, it will not accept zip files. Also you are asking Giants to allow files from third parties to be upload onto their forum and with all the potential issues that can come with that. Unless I've missed something. I've seen some networks over on modhoster, perhaps that would be a better place, no sure to be honest
gentfarmer

Post by gentfarmer »

@ Pict,
How do you install courseplay editor 6 and how do you run it?
The installation notes on github don't explain how to install it, at least I couldn't find anything.

Thanks
PC user
Fobok

Post by Fobok »

Yeah, a forum thread on here probably wouldn't work, but something a bit more consolidated rather than the various other mod sites perhaps. I never know which of those sites to trust.
Doc3d

Post by Doc3d »

Does anyone know if it’s possible to disable the help-text for Autodrive? It fills my F1 menu to the point I can’t see what I need to see at the bottom (variable spray rate is not visible anymore).
It seems the F1 menu only has so many lines available, so I need to get rid of some stuff I never use. I know what buttons to press to use AD so I don’t need the text spamming my menu :)
Charly_Zwo

Post by Charly_Zwo »

Look at the Menu with Ctrl-Alt-NumpadNull. There is an Option for activating/deactivating the Helptext in F1-Menu.
Gruß
Charly_Zwo
Doc3d

Post by Doc3d »

Charly_Zwo wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:10 pm Look at the Menu with Ctrl-Alt-NumpadNull. There is an Option for activating/deactivating the Helptext in F1-Menu.
Aaah, thank you. Never thought to look there. Excellent! Thanks again
wicklow agri

Post by wicklow agri »

could do with some english tutorials on this now with the changes and new features
Doc3d

Post by Doc3d »

There is a guy on YT that did lots of tutorials (in German) but watching them you do get an idea of what he’s saying. He currently has a courseplay with autodrive let’s play kind of thing where he uses them together and explains what he’s doing at the same time. But... in German. Check him out here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqQhmo ... XQDLgNV39A
hottheadliberty

Post by hottheadliberty »

x3SGTEx wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:51 pm You'll have to make points for autodrive to function in that way.

Set one point to the field the combine is working on and a point to the silo.

Set the tractor that'll be running back and forth to combine mode and it will wait for the combine to call it at your field point.

As a note it's set to see combines up to 300 meters. So depending on your field. It may get out of reach to see the combine calling it. You can edit the file to increase its look out range.
Can someone please explain how to do this?
hottheadliberty

Post by hottheadliberty »

is it possible to have AD+CP refill tools from a truck parked next to a field? or does it have to be an actual dispenser placable?
Dorsai

Post by Dorsai »

Not that i have noticed when using trailers as refill points. I use either farm silo or silo buy point to refill implements, Just remember in CP settings one can click on tab saying do not use "AD", when this tab is set to "use AD for refill, unload" CP will automatically use AD to refill implement and return said implement to way point that is set next to field to resume operations from where CP stopped in field.

Y'all have a pleasant day.
Back in the day:
Owner/operator L Lazy M Hereford Ranch
Plays FS22 on a pc
"Put on a cowboy hat lose your mind" :hi:
Animaltvi

Post by Animaltvi »

Auto drive doesn't refill anything when using CP it used to but not anymore. Doesn't matter what mode you use it doesn't work.
Mattyk21

Post by Mattyk21 »

I wish you could tip on fields with AD