No
18%
No preference
7%

Total votes: 85

this_is_gav

Re: [REQUEST] Irrigation Systems In Farming Simulator 2021

Post by this_is_gav »

eric21 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:43 am You do see irrigation systems in Northern countries esp like Denmark, Netherlands and the UK
Yup, I've even seen it up near the Scottish borders, but only for growing potatoes and not for a decade or more.

I have to say though that I don't want to see irrigation in FS in the future. Done properly it would be fiddly and time consuming and completely at odds to the flow of the game, so if it is ever introduced I hope it's optional.

I understand it's a major aspect of farming in some areas of the world, but it wouldn't work in the current FS style. Perhaps if Seasons was introduced it would suit the play more, but of all the areas they could expand the game this would be way, way down my list of things to introduce.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I think it would be good if done properly, it would most likely be an option like weeds or plowing.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

I live in the Missouri River area and a lot of farmers in the "bottoms" use irrigation from the river to water their crop in a drought, though it is rare. Only seen it work a couple times in my life. It is one with the wheels and motors that drive the sprayer arm all the way across the field. It is enormous......I have no idea what it is called. Or how to load pics to threads on my phone or I would.
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.