Calf 3D Model please Giants

User avatar
SandyBay19
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:05 pm

Calf 3D Model please Giants

Post by SandyBay19 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:35 pm

Hi everybody!

I'm enjoying seasons mod af (thanks for all the badass work) 👌

Love the female and male system as it's real but something HUGE is missing, calfs!!
Would love to see baby cows running into the pastures.

Can Giants try to add calf 3D model/texture or its already too late for this opus 19?

Thanks
Playing on PS4
FS11/15/17/19


Ski Region Simulator

wicklow agri
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:56 pm

Re: Calf 3D Model please Giants

Post by wicklow agri » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:47 am

SandyBay19 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:35 pm
Hi everybody!

I'm enjoying seasons mod af (thanks for all the badass work) 👌

Love the female and male system as it's real but something HUGE is missing, calfs!!
Would love to see baby cows running into the pastures.

Can Giants try to add calf 3D model/texture or its already too late for this opus 19?

Thanks
yes that would make the game much more realistic

User avatar
farmerfivetom
Posts: 126
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:32 pm
Location: Bayern, Münchner Hinterland

Re: Calf 3D Model please Giants

Post by farmerfivetom » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:08 am

If you know any Baby cows, it would be fine. I'm planning to build a calf stabile, so it would be a real nice Option to have some animated calfs.
:hi:

User avatar
SandyBay19
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:05 pm

Re: Calf 3D Model please Giants

Post by SandyBay19 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:49 am

farmerfivetom wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:08 am
If you know any Baby cows, it would be fine. I'm planning to build a calf stabile, so it would be a real nice Option to have some animated calfs.
Yeah if Giants can create horses, they can for calfs! Need to focus on basement..
Playing on PS4
FS11/15/17/19


Ski Region Simulator

User avatar
farmerfivetom
Posts: 126
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:32 pm
Location: Bayern, Münchner Hinterland

Re: Calf 3D Model please Giants

Post by farmerfivetom » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:05 am

Yes. But when Giants will put in calfs, what about other babys Like pigs, sheep, horses or Chicken?
:hi:

1992Tadej1992
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:12 pm

Re: Calf 3D Model please Giants

Post by 1992Tadej1992 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:29 pm

What we need is some real life animal poop. Not every poop is the same!

Jk :lol:

User avatar
iwan073
Posts: 656
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Re: Calf 3D Model please Giants

Post by iwan073 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:45 pm

I’m also missing mice and rats running around on the farm. And flies flying around the manure
Farming Simulator 15, 17 & 19 on the PlayStation 4 Pro

User avatar
farmerfivetom
Posts: 126
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:32 pm
Location: Bayern, Münchner Hinterland

Re: Calf 3D Model please Giants

Post by farmerfivetom » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:48 pm

iwan073 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:45 pm
I’m also missing mice and rats running around on the farm. And flies flying around the manure


That would be funny, yes.
But then WE also need some Cats, chasing the mice and running around the Farm.
:hi:

User avatar
SandyBay19
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:05 pm

Re: Calf 3D Model please Giants

Post by SandyBay19 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:26 pm

farmerfivetom wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:48 pm
iwan073 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:45 pm
I’m also missing mice and rats running around on the farm. And flies flying around the manure
That would be funny, yes.
But then WE also need some Cats, chasing the mice and running around the Farm.
I'm 100% Giants will do nothing more for this opus and are already focused on FS21.
It's not so far, approximately more than a year from a released now..
Playing on PS4
FS11/15/17/19


Ski Region Simulator

User avatar
DeereJason
Posts: 535
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: Calf 3D Model please Giants

Post by DeereJason » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:28 am

SandyBay19 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:26 pm

I'm 100% Giants will do nothing more for this opus and are already focused on FS21.
It's not so far, approximately more than a year from a released now..
They may be 16 or so months from the next version, but we are only 9 months into this one. Quite frankly, they have quite a bit to focus on with 19. Far from satisfactory.

Not saying they will add young stock...I highly doubt it. It and a lot of other things have been requested for a long time with not so much as a maybe. This game has a lot of potential but it's never realized. People seem to be all too happy to accept mediocrity.

User avatar
redglasses
Posts: 5341
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:01 pm
Location: Farming land, Canada

Re: Calf 3D Model please Giants

Post by redglasses » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:36 am

Welcome to the fs series, we all know the modders make this game complete. And at this point a [requested] thread is more like a [mod idea] thread.
Minibrunn on xbox one (Thanks TopAce)
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
Buy and sale forum
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Have fun out on the fields :hi:

User avatar
SandyBay19
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:05 pm

Re: Calf 3D Model please Giants

Post by SandyBay19 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:56 am

DeereJason wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:28 am
SandyBay19 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:26 pm

I'm 100% Giants will do nothing more for this opus and are already focused on FS21.
It's not so far, approximately more than a year from a released now..
They may be 16 or so months from the next version, but we are only 9 months into this one. Quite frankly, they have quite a bit to focus on with 19. Far from satisfactory.

Not saying they will add young stock...I highly doubt it. It and a lot of other things have been requested for a long time with not so much as a maybe. This game has a lot of potential but it's never realized. People seem to be all too happy to accept mediocrity.
I think instead of focusing on adding horses, Giants should stay focused on essential, on the basement like calfs, and others babies, engine sound, manual attach ect..
Playing on PS4
FS11/15/17/19


Ski Region Simulator

User avatar
DeereJason
Posts: 535
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: Calf 3D Model please Giants

Post by DeereJason » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:54 pm

SandyBay19 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:56 am


I think instead of focusing on adding horses, Giants should stay focused on essential, on the basement like calfs, and others babies, engine sound, manual attach ect..
Whatever the features are that should be addressed, the already large list of things that are waiting to be added in to the game is still growing. Given that the input is greater than the output, maybe the amount of company-wide attention given to extra-curricular things should be reigned in a bit.

IDK..maybe my line of thinking comes from working in an industry where past deadlines and delays can account for millions of dollars and court mediation. We don't get to dictate to the customer what and when...

User avatar
hun3
Posts: 484
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:43 am

Re: Calf 3D Model please Giants

Post by hun3 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:00 pm

I think one simple solution could be using the current animal models but size them correctly to age. Now I know it would look weird on cows but for pigs chicken might look ok. So as they grow the model would get a bigger size.

bader420
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:04 pm

Re: Calf 3D Model please Giants

Post by bader420 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:06 pm

We have roosters so what about bulls it wouldn't be hard just remove the utter from the model

Post Reply