Oakfield farm 19

squerble

Re: Oakfield farm 19

Post by squerble »

I'm wondering if there's anyway to extend the detection of bales at the BGA plant? It's an absolute time-killer having to unload trailers and place them on top of the pile, in addition to waiting for the 50,000L limit to pass. I know if I drive through the barn at Oakglen it'll detect the bales and sell, but I get 3.5x more per bale at the BGA plant for silage! This is nothing other than laziness on my part, but I've just made over 450 bales, and after baling and wrapping individually, it's quite a task ahead of me to sell them all.
wombles

Post by wombles »

Yep there is a way to modify the bale trigger at the BGA, it can be done though the BGA's i3d file.
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Or you can just increase to BGA capacity and feed rate through the XML
squerble

Post by squerble »

Thanks both! I managed to work out which file was which etc. However, I unzipped the Oakfield zip, edited the bga.xml file, re-zipped and then replaced the mod file in the mod folder - after doing this, the game didn't recognise I had the mod installed anymore. I guess just unzipping/re-zipping is not enough if editing a mod?
wombles

Post by wombles »

Did you go back out of Oakfield then go back in one time, high light all then zip it up. I personally just leave the map open.
squerble

Post by squerble »

wombles wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:36 pm Did you go back out of Oakfield then go back in one time, high light all then zip it up. I personally just leave the map open.
Ah perfect! Hit the nail on the head here, that was a rookie error on my part. Thanks again for your help, the BGA is munching away now at a much better rate! *thumbsup*
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

👍👍
wombles

Post by wombles »

squerble wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:53 am Ah perfect! Hit the nail on the head here, that was a rookie error on my part. Thanks again for your help, the BGA is munching away now at a much better rate! *thumbsup*
No worries, we all miss those little things from time to time.