MTZ Equipment aka Belarus/Kirovets tractors

JCByellowguy

Re: MTZ Equipment aka Belarus/Kirovets tractors

Post by JCByellowguy »

DirectCedar wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:21 pm
JCByellowguy wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:36 pm
Sort of a related question for JCBguy and GenXFarmer:

Are you seeing many Versatiles in the newer tractor segment in your areas? They are slowly making inroads again in the big tractor market in Western Canada since Rostelmash has taken over and been expanding and promoting the overall line. I would only be guessing at what market share they have here now but that guess would be 10-15% of new 4WD sales.

Just curious if your regions appear similar.
I am on the east coast of the U.S.A. Northern part of the country and we have nothing local for big 4wd except Deere. The farms out my way mainly produce for horses or cattle. Not many farms have any machine over 200hp.

With that being said as the younger generations are taking over the need for big 4wds is increasing. Myself and the guys around me are buying out any private farms that share a border with ours in order to turn them into one big farm. Most of us right now run Deere machines, but I imagine soon the local CNH dealers will bring in some 300 plus horsepower 4wds.

Doubt we will see Versatile machines or anything else besides Deere and CNH though. Im one of the only guys who travels anywhere beyond 100 miles to look at other brand machines. Most are content with Deere so it makes it hard for anyone elso to get a foot in the door. Im the only guy within a good 350 mile radius with a JCB Fastrac. The looks I get from fellow farmers when they see that machine are as if I just showed them a UFO lol
Xbox One Farmer
Yellow Farmer with some Red mixed in
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

So JCByellowguy are you trying to convince us about these being good machines or trying to convince yourself?

When do you take delivery of your first one?
JCByellowguy

Post by JCByellowguy »

Crazof wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:03 pm So JCByellowguy are you trying to convince us about these being good machines or trying to convince yourself?

When do you take delivery of your first one?
Not here to persuade anyone to buy one. Nothing in it for me if the brand becomes successful in North America or not. My original post was to point out that MTZ machines are available in North America now and MTZ has a large enough lineup of machines that it could be a large brand to make its way into Farming Simulator.

I have already made my mind up and I will be ordering a K744 early 2020 after I get back from touring their production facility.
Xbox One Farmer
Yellow Farmer with some Red mixed in