I'm a uge fan of Landini and McCormick.
But they are not in fs19.
I hope that they come in fs21
Who wants it to set it in the comments

Dirk van rooij
GenXFarmer

Re: Landini and McCormick

Post by GenXFarmer »

No. Would rather have Giants focus on core game improvements.
Oh, I’m sorry, I thought this was America.
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Guess it all depends how the licensing for both brands was set up with Pure Farming. There is a pretty dope Landini mod on modhub though
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Nigel wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:32 pm Guess it all depends how the licensing for both brands was set up with Pure Farming. There is a pretty dope Landini mod on modhub though
You mean this?
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

This is not Landini at all, real life it looks different, it is just reskinned Stara ST MAX 180.
Coldlandlord

Post by Coldlandlord »

McCormick would be awesome, especially if they made it super realistic!

They could regularly have the gearboxes blow up, trailers fall off the back while going down the road, fuel pipes burst, bits of interior come off, cab door shattering into a million pieces when you simply close it, you have to unlock the pickup hitch with a crowbar when the mechanism fails, you have to get out and use the buttons on the mudguards to drop the hydraulics down low enough to detach a trailer, steering column stuck in the upright position, random total brake failure or brake failure on all but one of the front wheels, air con unit could dump water all over the driver, fuel gauges could read half a tank at the yard and then 10 miles down the road plumit to empty and then you run out of fuel, when playing radio make sure that there is plenty of reverb and no base because the speakers will have fallen to bits. Oh and make sure that a 200 bhp Mccormick has the pulling power of a around 130 bhp.

I drove one of a fleet of 3 x70.60's all with under 200 hours on the clock for 4 months and it was almost comical how every day one of them would break down or have something go catastrophically wrong. They had come back to the dealer from a hire company that had to de-fleet them after around 150 hours because they were so unreliable that they couldn't hire them out. It got so bad that the dealer gave us a 4th one for free so that when one broke down we could just abandon it and jump into the spare. The only problem was that back up one broke down just as much as the others.

to be fair, I drove a new generation x7 for a week afterwards and it was a dramatic improvement. For a small chassis, 4 pot tractor, it didn't half have some grunt but it was still bad and no longer that cheap to buy!
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

I'm out here in Norfolk on holiday and saw what looked like a MF7000 series, but it said McCormick on the bonnet - are they really so different?
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Coldlandlord wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:05 pm McCormick would be awesome, especially if they made it super realistic!
Audible laughter was produced reading this. I think the trademark holder for McCormick might take issue if all these "features" were accurately represented in-game :biggrin2: :biggrin2: Not exactly stellar selling points :lol:
DirkvRooij

Post by DirkvRooij »

Bro are you serious

Mc Cormick and landini doesn't have 70 hp smaller than said i ride Mc Cormick and Landini daily and it has more hp than said with all the best parts is landini and Mc Cormick the best brand (it is the same brand only other color) parts( FPT motor, ZF gearbox, bosch electronica, Parker oil hoses and Kararo shafts that is all the best parts you can get and fendt JD all that expensive trash are dinky tractors)Seek up what that means!!!