Seasons Mod

Roby1164

Seasons Mod

Post by Roby1164 »

I read your post, where you tell to contact the modders, to report bugs or other, but, I don't find it right that a mod, be approved and released in the Modhub, when it destroys the game, penalizes other modders, modifies the parameters of the game coming out from reality, etc .. They have publicized the mod, focusing on the fact of the seasons, but have neglected to say that they would have left the game unrealistic, with changes to the parameters, like that of removing potatoes and beets from the food of pigs, the production of liquid manure blocked if you put the straw in the stable, but without this the animal production decreases and manure is not produced, and much more, but also signals the matter, they do not want to know, besides bringing the various modders of the maps to integrate it, to then find itself with maps, which give 1000 problems and become unplayable ...
Ok to have the seasons, beautiful snow and wait for the harvest, the correct period, but respecting the other parameters of the game, as well as the other modders ...
Bobbydj1980

Re: Seasons Mod

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

I don't see a problem with I'm patiently waiting for it to come to console so it's a more realistic gameplay this was a game changer in 17 and sounds like it's even better for 19 my hats off to realism modding and all others who bring a more lifelike experience to this game
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Welcome to the real world
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Lol wut?
Doc3d

Post by Doc3d »

Luckily nobody is forced to use seasons. I suggest that the OP delete Seasons from his/her mods folder and live happily ever after. Problem solved.

For (most of) the rest of us, seasons is a God-send to transform FS in a good way but just like the Real Life Numbers mod, it’s not for everybody.
wombles

Post by wombles »

Whoa I hope Realismus team closes their eyes to this blasphemy.
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

I can hear the jailers footsteps
Roby1164

Post by Roby1164 »

wombles wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:51 pm Whoa I hope Realismus team closes their eyes to this blasphemy.
Blasphemy ?? Which one, to launch a mod, presenting it in a certain way, to then discover that it destroys the game ??
Roby1164

Post by Roby1164 »

Bobbydj1980 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:00 pm I don't see a problem with I'm patiently waiting for it to come to console so it's a more realistic gameplay this was a game changer in 17 and sounds like it's even better for 19 my hats off to realism modding and all others who bring a more lifelike experience to this game
The problem is precisely that, which does not reflect reality, but their presumed reality, where they see a farm, like a meat industry, but FS is not that, is a peasant game, like a small farmer.
If one releases a mod, putting the snow and the seasons in the foreground, then having experience of the past versions, I don't find it right that I make changes to the game, so drastic and that go to influence the game and also other mods, in particular the maps and their operation, without putting warnings in the foreground.
This is the problem, of course, I solve it, removing the mod, since I don't like it, and I don't find it correct, but finding it in the ModHub, certified by Giants, we certainly know why, since one of the Team works for the Giants , in any case incorrect, given that it does not report notices, reply as they do, that we must go and read their manual, it is just an excuse, they must present the mod correctly.
BernardC

Post by BernardC »

it you have read their manual and all other descriptions, you should have know what is changed in game, probably you' re too stupid or lazy for that , better be an hater
Wopster

Post by Wopster »

I am grabbing popcorn..

Someone else wants some? :zunge:
wombles

Post by wombles »

Wopster wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:36 pm I am grabbing popcorn..

Someone else wants some? :zunge:
Go on then if your buying. :biggrin2:
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

lmfao, this is a fun read. Did the OP ever bother using Seasons in FS17? need some more good nonsense here!
Ignorance is bliss ;)
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
wombles

Post by wombles »

I don't know Alagos, the forums did need liven up. It's been dead all day.
OlavEmil

Post by OlavEmil »

First, Seasons does not break the game. A mod can perfectly well be good enough to appear on modhub, and still be open for constructive criticism. There are mods on modhub that cause bigger problems that Seasons does.

Second, it is all the gameplay changes that make Seasons. It is not about "beautiful snow and wait for the harvest". And talking about realism: How do you expect your cows to poop solids and liquids at the same time? Solid manure Is laid manure mixed with straw, if you add straw, the name won't be liquid any more.