Seasons Mod

gingeredscot73

Re: Seasons Mod

Post by gingeredscot73 »

I probably would expect it to come over for use with Estancia Lapacho. Cant say for certain though.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Was done by Realismus Modding. So they would be the people that would know. I am presuming they may have other Geo mods still to convert over from 17.
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

As a console player I haven't tried seasons yet and I'm wondering what effect snow on the roads has? Is it cosmetic or does it make getting around, up/down hills etc any harder? Is there a pratical necessity for clearing snowed-in roads?
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

Yes, it makes it harder to drive your vehicle, you will slide a lot more.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Snow doesn't actually fall and settle on the main roads around a map, only on roads around your farm, basically snow only falls and settles on land you can own, because unless you own the land, you can't plough it or salt spread to remove the snow. So the main Roads where the AI Traffic will travel and stuff will always remain snow free.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Wopster

Post by Wopster »

Not entirely true. The roads are clear (on the vanilla maps) because of the snow mask. So it's all up to the map creator in this particular case to decide if he wants the roads be snow free or not.

You can snowplow everywhere.. even on ground you don't own. The salt gritter is limited as salt damages your fertilizer state. We don't want to get involved into MP conflicts, because of people spreading salt all over the place. :biggrin2: