Digestate Question

Sunhawk

Digestate Question

Post by Sunhawk »

Hi All,

Is there a way to add the current amount of Digestate stored at the BGA so it shows with an icon on the markets tab? Maybe a mod?

Thanks!
FarmerLee73

Re: Digestate Question

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Never seen one, so I doubt it, but could be wrong.
iB055

Post by iB055 »

On Pacific Northwest it shows Digestate capacity at the BGA in the market tab next to manure and slurry. Its part of the map and I am on PS4 so its not an outside script being used.

So far it is the only map I've seen with this feature.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Washoe has it..so I assume Mercury farms as Mr Sealyp was showing us just that on his latest Washoe Lets play video..
You keep a Troshin :hi:
Sunhawk

Post by Sunhawk »

Thanks for the information guys! Looks like I can’t get it on my main map Felsbrunn. Oh well, thanks anyway!
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Farmer Foley wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:20 am Washoe has it..so I assume Mercury farms as Mr Sealyp was showing us just that on his latest Washoe Lets play video..
Washoe only shows the amount stored in the digestate storage at the farm I think, not what’s in storage at the BGA.
John Deere 86

Post by John Deere 86 »

I know in Oakfield it doesnt show on the markets menu, but i know if you leave a suitable trailer in the digestate pick up zone you can load the tanker and it displays that way, maybe worth leaving the FRC (Garrant) and something to tow it, and jump in to see how much you have left, plus with a 55000 litre capacity it's also cheap, that's what I've done (Xbox one player)
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

@Rasping rabbit, The digestate from the BGA & the farm show in the markets menu. The total on my PS4 is 800,000 liters with the in game silos. If I sell the base silo and get the AJ MF silo from Mercury Farms and add it then I have 1,300,000 liters of digestate.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Kamoore65536 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:20 am @Rasping rabbit, The digestate from the BGA & the farm show in the markets menu. The total on my PS4 is 800,000 liters with the in game silos. If I sell the base silo and get the AJ MF silo from Mercury Farms and add it then I have 1,300,000 liters of digestate.
I realised a few days ago. When I posted my last reply I was an episode behind on Mr Sealyp’s play through 😆
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

For anyone looking to make Digestate or any other filltype show on the in game Market Menu, you just need to locate and edit the maps_Tilltypes.xml in either your default Farming Simulator 19 data directory, or within the individual downloaded mod maps zip file, if it uses it's own custom xml and not the default one. For Digestate you'd then look for the section of the xml that reads:

<fillType name="DIGESTATE" title="$l10n_fillType_digestate" showOnPriceTable="false" pricePerLiter="0.033" >
<image hud="$dataS2/menu/hud/fillTypes/hud_fill_digestate.png" hudSmall="$dataS2/menu/hud/fillTypes/hud_fill_digestate_sml.png" />
<physics massPerLiter="0.90" maxPhysicalSurfaceAngle="0" />
</fillType>

The bit you want to change is the bit that says showOnPriceTable="false", and it needs to say showOnPriceTable="true", save the file and exit and the next time your in game you'll now have Digestate on the market menu, and be able to see how much you have stored across all your various silos, production buildings and BGAs.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Guil

Post by Guil »

As that is a game file, if referring to the base maps, I'm almost sure that will stop mp from working. Not sure though. I also think it might stop mp working on modmaps unless everyone has the alteration, not entirely sure though.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Honestly Guil I have yet to run into MP not working, despite editing and altering a few of the default game files, including some personal edits to vehicles. Of course changes to a file in a mod map, would require everyone on the server has the same version of the map, however that is easy enough for players to download from the dedicated server's mod page. It's also why I ensure I make all the necessary changes to a mod maps files before uploading it to and starting a new server, so players only have to download the mod pack once.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

Guil

Post by Guil »

That server mod page only worksfor modhub mods though doesn't it?
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

No on a dedicated server, you can access every mod installed and active on the server. This is very useful because 99% of the mods I use on my servers are not modhub mods, including the maps. Saves players having to trawl through 100s of modsites to find all the mods they need to join a server. They can either download mods individually, useful if a mod has been updated on the server and they just need the latest to jump in and play, or they can scroll to the bottom and download one big all_downloads.zip file which contains all the server mods. So for example my server mods page is found here: http://46.251.234.116:20610/mods.html and players can see all the active mods and download them. I'm still baffled however that here in 2019, players can't just download the mods directly from the game lobby screen in game. Would save a lot of messing about.

But keeping the thread on topic of the Digestate, I make sure every filltype in the game is visible on the market screen, because with the production stuff, and maps now offering the ability to sell more stuff, it's important to be able to see things like seeds, fertiliser, liquid fertiliser, herbicide, lime, diesel, total mixed ration, pig food, digestate and water on the screen, so you can keep track of how much you have in storage and where it may be possible to sell those items on the map if authors have included some sell points.