Re: Dhal ranch

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

For what?
G'day
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

maybe seasons?
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

I know seasons is out but from his signature he's on console, so i'm not sure.
G'day
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

Husqvarna TS 352 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:36 am I know seasons is out but from his signature he's on console, so i'm not sure.
For seasons and a few other things love the map but Don't want to continue playing it if it's not going to be compatible for seasons
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
AHF IAST Farmer

Post by AHF IAST Farmer »

They need to add the ability of Removing the fences/gates along with seasons.
One of the best maps for console users but still limited on field customization.
Almost every field has a fence around it and at some point I would like to use the Trex-600.
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

AHF IAST Farmer wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:07 pm They need to add the ability of Removing the fences/gates along with seasons.
One of the best maps for console users but still limited on field customization.
Almost every field has a fence around it and at some point I would like to use the Trex-600.
Also the field by the cow stable won't let you place anything hoping they release an update for it seems like a good map for seasons but with loneoak on the horizon I'll probably move to it
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Plus, when seasons comes out you will need a new game save anyways, so not playing the map anymore just to wait for seasons is kinda pointless. I really like this map cuz of the low slot count, big fields and I have customized it ridiculously. Also, you can place objects in the grass by the cows, just to level the ground first.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

Did anyone else notice buggy contracts? It kept offering me sowing contracts on iirc field 2 when there was crop growing already.
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

SJ_Sathanas wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:53 pm Did anyone else notice buggy contracts? It kept offering me sowing contracts on iirc field 2 when there was crop growing already.
I've noticed that and a few more bugs that's why I made the post to see if anyone knows if the map maker was releasing an update
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Besides that contract-bug there is that very steep road in the North-eastern part of the map where you cannot drive over the Bridge without getting stuck with a Truck. Even the AI-Cars drive into the ground. It is a nice idea of having such a big slope but in this case it Comes with lots of Trouble...

I won't bet on an update. It is a pretty Long time since release and there is no word of an update or did I see any reaction of said bugs.
PS4 und PC
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

I could get over the bridge with non-mod trucks and trailers but heading back out I use to find the truck would understeer really badly, usually straight into the river.
fozbot1973

Post by fozbot1973 »

SJ_Sathanas wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:02 am I could get over the bridge with non-mod trucks and trailers but heading back out I use to find the truck would understeer really badly, usually straight into the river.
I tend to take the northern route past the cow pasture when transporting cotton up there, but I've had success driving over the bridge using a tractor hauling the wilson animal trailer with this dolly:

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

It has more flex so doesn't ground out. The slopes there are really ridiculous though.
fozbot1973

Post by fozbot1973 »

AHF IAST Farmer wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:07 pm They need to add the ability of Removing the fences/gates along with seasons.
I thought this too - my workaround has been to buy field 6 and split it into smaller fields with large boundary areas of grass and a large central yard. I had to flatten some areas at the north end which were just too much for the larger kit but it works well. I've been playing this map for more than 400 hours and really like it. Did a million litre challenge on it, started focusing on animals a bit more and now I'm heading towards $100 million and playing around with the Global Company mods.