Seasons - Animals Screen

Guil

Re: Seasons - Animals Screen

Post by Guil »

juf.de wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:50 pm probably the animalsHud found on modhoster
anthu made a modified version which should work better with seasons (the original one doesn't like pigs): viewtopic.php?f=955&t=151327&p=1174780#p1174780
Hi, I'm presuming this works fine with seasons?
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

According to the other users it does. I do not use pigs, which are the only problem in the original version, so couldn't verify if it works myself.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Guil

Post by Guil »

Thanks.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work with inspector mod. I didn't realise that it was similar.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

I use the vehicle inspector mod made by happyloser from modhoster and that works fine but as i wrote above i only have chicken and cows.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Guil

Post by Guil »

Hmm, log says missing l10n for each animan and increse/decrease huf. I thought I read somewhere that you need to create your own key bindings?
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

well yes, the mod does not come with configured key bindings, i used LCtrl + Num 4-9 for the mod and it runs fine. But keep in mind that you have to be on foot to de-/activate the different displays.
Playing on PC
Guil

Post by Guil »

Ah very good. I use tsx so could use those bindings while on foot.
glamdring27

Post by glamdring27 »

Yeah, I can't wait until they make changes to the animal screen in seasons. It's almost unplayable at the moment which is a shame because obviously the rest of the mod is very interesting. I use the animal HUD on most of my maps, but it doesn't work on my current map where I have loads of animals.