Great Plains YP-2425A...

Electsilver8

Great Plains YP-2425A...

Post by Electsilver8 »

How do you fill it with seed?
juf.de

Re: Great Plains YP-2425A...

Post by juf.de »

You drive it next to a seedbag, until the plane opens, now you are able to fill it. The rear part where the tanks sit should be close to the seedbag/palett
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

I tried that, but I couldn't get the lid to open. Maybe I was doing something wrong, I'll try again. Thanks!
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Maybe this helps to figure it out:
That was the furthest away for the lid to open/stay open
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

I got it work, I used the in game one this time. The other day I used the modded one and couldn't open the lid.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Good to hear. Not sure, which modded one you used before, here i got the only two mods i know of and the default one as another example for the distance.
Left: the default one from giants
Middle: Mod by Custom modding (facebook, DL Link in the google docs link)
Right: smaller 4025A by DjB (mod hub)
Playing on PC
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Something to bear in mind that it takes liquid fertiliser not solid takes seeds normal like other seeders/planters
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys