Dear Mr Wopster...

Papa BullDust

Dear Mr Wopster...

Post by Papa BullDust »

Dear Mr @Wopster,

What have you done? :o

You've only gone and made the best mod since seasons you beautiful man, you. Guidance steering is shaping up to be one of the very best 'quality of life' mods for my whole Farming Sim experience, and I consider it second only to seasons in importance for what it brings to the game. I now discover, that in the last week you've gone and fleshed it out with a lovely UI, fixed the little troubles I had with it in the early stages, and... well... Thank you. Please find your donations a little fuller. Enjoy a beer and some Frites met fritessaus on me :)

However, I bring the above opinion to the forum for an important reason (other than to encourage others to show at least verbal appreciation for their favourite mods/modders) and that is the following. I'm still amazed that a feature like guidance steering isn't in the base game.

Whilst I can understand that the base game is kept relatively simple, I would have thought that the equipment manufacturers themselves would be annoyed to learn that their real-life tractors, harvesters etc. can have self-steering via GPS in real life, but it still isn't in game. Cynically, this game could be viewed as a potential advert for their equipment to the next generation of farm machinery owners, and yet something that has been available for years is not showcased in FS19.

I'd be interested in the opinions of others on any point raised :)

Anyways, much love to y'all.
DirectCedar

Re: Dear Mr Wopster...

Post by DirectCedar »

Papa BullDust wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:41 pm Dear Mr @Wopster,

What have you done? :o
I second your sentiment: Wopster is the bomb *thumbsup* :mrgreen:
Wopster

Re: Dear Mr Wopster...

Post by Wopster »

Thanks guys! Much appreciated.
BreadedVirus