fs 19 physics discussion

Dairydeere

Re: fs 19 physics discussion

Post by Dairydeere »

Are adub's mods not being allowed on the ModHub anymore???
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

It looks like they got taken off
He has had other mods that, like go really fast or hold a lot not be allowed on there.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Procobator

Post by Procobator »

I think Giants are more interested in keeping the largest demographic content in their game than making things realistic. If the majority of people wanted a really fast harvester ( and it was shown that a mod like this keeps player retention) I sure that they would allow it. Giants is a business and like most businesses their goal is to be profitable.
Illinois Farmer

Except they have rejected some. The autoload trailers and multifruit are the unrealistic things they have allowed.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Procobator

Post by Procobator »

Why did they reject them? No one can definitively say what Giants goal is unless this is answered. All we can do in the meantime is make assumptions based off similar practices or business models.
Illinois Farmer

They were so unrealistic like stuff DJGOHAM does. One was the combine he made for dj that harvest grass by combining it.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:11 pm They were so unrealistic like stuff DJGOHAM does. One was the combine he made for dj that harvest grass by combining it.
I honestly didnt watch that video, only saw the thumbnail. Are those the kind of mods he typically makes? The only mod I have from him is a 2,000,000 liter Joskin tipper

Edit-Removed language that seemed slightly offensive. I wasn’t trying to be
Last edited by Dairydeere on Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Illinois Farmer

I think he has other things too. I don't want to speculate further.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

He’s got a bit of everything. He has some stuff he makes simple fixes too as well. I’m not sure if he’s a full fledged modder by any means I think more of an editor I’m not aware of anything he has created I guess but I could be wrong.
CudoYT

Post by CudoYT »

Still no news about the More Realistic mod
But i think someone is converting it at the moment
I don"t know why
Lernt Modden/Mappen.
Lädt unregelmäßig Videos auf seinem YT Kanal hoch. :confusednew:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdXJ4G ... t5YyhWyPBg[/youtube]