Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

AndyPandy

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by AndyPandy »

Anyone else finding it weird that Giants put seasons on the testing list. It just sits there. It seems like other mods are being put on there and surpasses it. And to be honest Ive thought this before with other mods too. I thought the mods were tested in the order they are submitted. Anyone from Giants perhaps care to explain how this list works?
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I had fingers crossed that the list would have CM 7R and the US version of the magnum....with those 2 mods AND the Claas dlc... beyond thrilled lol guess not
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Seasons sina complicated mod so it requires alot of testing, remmeber it has ome chance and Giants are working Sony/Microsoft on it.

Custom modding's JD I believe they were just finishing off, hasn't been resubmitted yet
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

AndyPandy wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:46 pm Anyone else finding it weird that Giants put seasons on the testing list. It just sits there. It seems like other mods are being put on there and surpasses it. And to be honest Ive thought this before with other mods too. I thought the mods were tested in the order they are submitted. Anyone from Giants perhaps care to explain how this list works?
It's very different to every other mod, being the only non-GIANTS script mod which will come to consoles. Think of it less of a mod and more of a collaborative game extension between Realismus and GIANTS.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

AndyPandy wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:46 pm Anyone else finding it weird that Giants put seasons on the testing list. It just sits there. It seems like other mods are being put on there and surpasses it. And to be honest Ive thought this before with other mods too. I thought the mods were tested in the order they are submitted. Anyone from Giants perhaps care to explain how this list works?
Giants dont place focus on one particular mod, and seasons is huge so it may appear to be sitting there, but its making progress. I wont be buying the Claas dlc until seasons come out because I not farming until seasons comes out pretty much. I cant wait for this mod.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
FS Velocity

Post by FS Velocity »

Greenwich Valley is released
girlie100

Post by girlie100 »

FS Velocity wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:22 pm Greenwich Valley is released
*thumbsup* and I have a day off work tomorrow
PC & Xbox One
FS Velocity

Post by FS Velocity »

Was hoping for Growers today or latest tomorrow for DLC
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Just so people do not get confused reading the last few posts, Greenwich passed for PC/Mac only for today (so far, cause you never know).

also T minus 14:20 hours until I can play with some cool Claas stuff.
Last edited by chedly_farms on Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

Seasons is in testing, but also still in development for some features at the same time. So we're testing the features that are already done to be able to release more quickly once the development is finished and that some testing results can already go into the development process.
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

Stegei wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:39 pm Seasons is in testing, but also still in development for some features at the same time. So we're testing the features that are already done to be able to release more quickly once the development is finished and that some testing results can already go into the development process.
Thank you sir! I am more than happy to wait for the best mod ever......cannot wait. You all are rock stars!!
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Stegei wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:39 pm Seasons is in testing, but also still in development for some features at the same time. So we're testing the features that are already done to be able to release more quickly once the development is finished and that some testing results can already go into the development process.
Thanks alot for the reply, that made everything much clearer :smileynew: Great reading for everyone waiting on seasons!
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Kinda was hoping to see a large list of mods in testing since Platinum has been released... doesn't seem like I'm going to be right
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
UK virtual farmer

Post by UK virtual farmer »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:29 pm Kinda was hoping to see a large list of mods in testing since Platinum has been released... doesn't seem like I'm going to be right
The DLC has only just been released though so you might still be right from tomorrow on onwards *thumbsup* + Growers is still on the list might be today :mrgreen:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Dont forget seasons is in testing so I guess all the focus is on that