Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

blue_painted
Posts: 523
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:50 pm
Location: UK

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by blue_painted » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:50 pm

RunsLikeADeere wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:46 pm
the 7R from CM is OUT!!!
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

I was expecting more threads on this :)

Hope you all love it to bits! *thumbsup*
Playing £300 PC with a £95 graphics card, £15 XBox controller and £65 SSD ... (and sometimes £200 laptop)

brinko04
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:07 pm
Location: Nebraska, United States

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by brinko04 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:57 pm

RunsLikeADeere wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:46 pm
the 7R from CM is OUT!!!
Felt like we have been waiting on this one for half a lifetime, haha. I just switched to PC about 10 days ago and it was one of the first mods I down loaded. I'm glad this one finally made it to console. Great work as usual from Custom Modding!
Family, Farming, and Cornhusker Football
Part-time Farmer since 2005
XBOX Farmer since 2011
PC Farmer since 2020
Born and Raised in Nebraska

garyst
Posts: 1115
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:56 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by garyst » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:55 pm

brinko04 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:57 pm
RunsLikeADeere wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:46 pm
the 7R from CM is OUT!!!
Felt like we have been waiting on this one for half a lifetime, haha. I just switched to PC about 10 days ago and it was one of the first mods I down loaded. I'm glad this one finally made it to console. Great work as usual from Custom Modding!
It sure does feel like a lifetime lol. Sure hope the new holland combine and the JD 4940 sprayer doesn't take months to pass testing.

Florish
Posts: 186
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 11:36 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Florish » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:34 pm

I was kinda hyped for the 7r..... but..... they cut out the front lift option .. (whyyyyy???) and only root crop tyres, no option for any other (or even standard 7r ) tyres and rims

:(
Hello from the Netherlands - FS17 / 19 on PS4

eric21
Posts: 6155
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by eric21 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:43 pm

It's coming later, please please read thier fscebook page

User avatar
vondeylenfarms
Posts: 1445
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:53 pm
Location: USA, Ohio

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by vondeylenfarms » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:43 pm

Is there a reason you can't number the new 7R like they show?? No option for it and I bought 2 with no numbers...kinda bummed because that means the 8r probably won't be able to when they update it
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however not racist we own some green :coolnew: )

Platform-PS4

dapals51
Posts: 390
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:07 am
Location: Iowa, USA

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by dapals51 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:46 pm

I'm sure alot of the numbering and only 480 tire options have to deal with slot count. CM modding could easily give us console users with a hundred slot count pieces. They have to cut somewhere. I believe there is a 7r in mod hub with the other tire options too
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!

User avatar
Rabbitbugs93
Posts: 191
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:35 pm
Location: IRELAND

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Rabbitbugs93 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:04 pm

Is there a John deere loader with the 7r ?
Xbox one

User avatar
vondeylenfarms
Posts: 1445
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:53 pm
Location: USA, Ohio

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by vondeylenfarms » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:07 pm

dapals51 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:46 pm
I'm sure alot of the numbering and only 480 tire options have to deal with slot count. CM modding could easily give us console users with a hundred slot count pieces. They have to cut somewhere. I believe there is a 7r in mod hub with the other tire options too
I understand completely with the tires...but numbering adds that much to poly count or slots??! I don't mod so I guess I'll have to believe that. It's great mod with nice detail for sure and it's even 6 slots less than the base model!
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however not racist we own some green :coolnew: )

Platform-PS4

eric21
Posts: 6155
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by eric21 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:08 pm

Rabbitbugs93 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:04 pm
Is there a John deere loader with the 7r ?
Again please please read custom modding fb

User avatar
Rabbitbugs93
Posts: 191
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:35 pm
Location: IRELAND

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Rabbitbugs93 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:13 pm

eric21 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:08 pm
Rabbitbugs93 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:04 pm
Is there a John deere loader with the 7r ?
Again please please read custom modding fb
Sound but not on Facebook
Xbox one

User avatar
iwan073
Posts: 1639
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by iwan073 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:24 pm

RunsLikeADeere wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:46 pm
the 7R from CM is OUT!!!
So what’s so special about this one, compared the modded one that was already out?
Farming Simulator 15, 17 & 19 on the PlayStation 4 Pro

User avatar
iwan073
Posts: 1639
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by iwan073 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:29 pm

Chris on holiday again?

I mean “Chaki”...🤭
Farming Simulator 15, 17 & 19 on the PlayStation 4 Pro

BreadedVirus
Posts: 1415
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:10 am
Location: here, there everywhere

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by BreadedVirus » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:31 pm

iwan073 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:24 pm
RunsLikeADeere wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:46 pm
the 7R from CM is OUT!!!
So what’s so special about this one, compared the modded one that was already out?
It's green i guess....

:biggrin2:
MasterBox MB500 ATX Mid Tower Case, Asus - PRIME Z390-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, Core i5-9600K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor , GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB , 24GB RAM, CRYORIG - M9i 48.4 CFM CPU Cooler, 5 Cool Master Jetflo case fans, Samsung 970 Evo plus SSD, 1TB HDD, Win 10, PLAYSTATION 4, T150, T3PA Pro Pedal set, TH8A Shifter
the big print giveth the small print taketh

dapals51
Posts: 390
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:07 am
Location: Iowa, USA

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by dapals51 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:00 pm

BreadedVirus wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:31 pm
iwan073 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:24 pm
RunsLikeADeere wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:46 pm
the 7R from CM is OUT!!!
So what’s so special about this one, compared the modded one that was already out?
It's green i guess....

:biggrin2:

It's a US model so row crop tires
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!

Post Reply