Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Boost_GLR

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Boost_GLR »

Well.... If I would have looked at fsclub, my answer was there. Also found that I guess people downloaded it and it broke the game.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Boost_GLR wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:52 am Well.... If I would have looked at fsclub, my answer was there. Also found that I guess people downloaded it and it broke the game.
The 800 broke the game?
Ignorance is bliss
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I haven’t played yet, but my buddy told me he can’t get the new Joskin tanker won’t load water for him. He says the triggers come up, and then he clicks and it doesn’t load. I’m curious if this is a mod conflict on his end, or is anyone else having the problem?
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
garyst

Post by garyst »

garyst wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:40 pm
Dairydeere wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:27 pm
garyst wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:41 pm How do you use the self marketing buildings? If I want to sell my soybeans, cotton, or hay using them do I just dump the crops on the ground next to the buildings in order to sell them? Also my brother is interested to know how to use the vending machines to sell eggs, do you just open the front and put the boxes of eggs into the vending machine? Thanks for any help.
For everyone with this question, watch DJGoHam Gaming’s video on the new mods that got released today. I have to watch it myself, but he should explain all functionality of the mdos
Ok i will have to check that out later thanks.
Update: watched his video for today's mods but he doesn't show how to use the self marketing. Found another couple videos for this mod but they still didn't show how or where to sell the crops to the buildings.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

chedly_farms wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:10 am
It’s by design, not a bug.

Just like the Claas telehandler
Ignorance is bliss
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

garyst wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:12 am
Sorry, just watched it myself, and it was not helpful. Try this instead. Then again, the best teacher is always experience
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

iwan073 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:04 am
Boost_GLR wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:52 am Well.... If I would have looked at fsclub, my answer was there. Also found that I guess people downloaded it and it broke the game.
The 800 broke the game?
Apparently that's what some people were saying in the group. It was crashing and freezing.
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

chedly_farms wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:10 am I haven’t played yet, but my buddy told me he can’t get the new Joskin tanker won’t load water for him. He says the triggers come up, and then he clicks and it doesn’t load. I’m curious if this is a mod conflict on his end, or is anyone else having the problem?
Can confirm. Backed it into a pond, trigger to fill came up, nothing happened.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I wonder how these bugs got missed by Giants :confusednew: . This isn't normal to have multiple mods with issues enter the ModHub. Hopefully they can address the situation quickly and fix it
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Giants does not Play the game to test the mods. They test the Code.

Maybe it is an Console only error? I guess it would be impossible to know it before releasing. If not - Maybe the modder missed it too. Why could that happen if it was so obvious? I assume it wasn't obvious in the first place and after recognizing the modder will fix it.
PS4 und PC
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

I can't believe we have vending machines and little shops in Farming Simulator on console now.

This is the best game I have ever played.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Phigo wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:16 am Giants does not Play the game to test the mods. They test the Code.

Maybe it is an Console only error? *Snip*
My buddy is on PC. Either way. I personally downloaded it for use as a milk tanker, so as long as it works for that I wont need it to work for water.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

chedly_farms wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:38 pm
Phigo wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:16 am Giants does not Play the game to test the mods. They test the Code.

Maybe it is an Console only error? *Snip*
My buddy is on PC. Either way. I personally downloaded it for use as a milk tanker, so as long as it works for that I wont need it to work for water.
I referred to the comment above Mine in how those Bugs can Pass Testing...
PS4 und PC
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Boost_GLR wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:59 am
chedly_farms wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:10 am I haven’t played yet, but my buddy told me he can’t get the new Joskin tanker won’t load water for him. He says the triggers come up, and then he clicks and it doesn’t load. I’m curious if this is a mod conflict on his end, or is anyone else having the problem?
Can confirm. Backed it into a pond, trigger to fill came up, nothing happened.
you need to open the cover first.. or it won't load....... (PS4 L1+left)

Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Oh my gosh, I forgot about that part! That is correct lefe

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!