Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

User avatar
Dairydeere
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:11 pm
Location: Eastern Washington, United States
Contact:

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Dairydeere » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:01 pm

Yeah, I read the update in the ModHub wrong. Naturally getting excited prematurely :lol:
Dairy Farmer. John Deere. Dairydeere!
FS 17 on PS4; FS 19 on Epic Games

Currently farming away on FSN
Find me on Discord - Dairydeere #2509
YT Channel- The Carpet Farmer

If you never ask, the answer is always no.
Have fun with the farmin’!

Bryan83
Posts: 620
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:10 am
Location: Western Washington, USA

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Bryan83 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:16 pm

Happy about the TTHD. With regard to the tool trolley, I know that's been on pc for awhile so I was curious, can you put this on the back of your truck and strap it down so you can take it places?
Join us on the FS Community Trader. Mention this ad for a special discount on select purchases from me.

TURBOSNOOP
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 3:51 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by TURBOSNOOP » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:27 pm

Wonder what happen to the case Ecolo till 2500?

Bryan83
Posts: 620
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:10 am
Location: Western Washington, USA

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Bryan83 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:56 pm

Still shows testing, according to Chaki's list.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. Mention this ad for a special discount on select purchases from me.

Hoss1
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:12 pm
Location: Arizona, United States

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Hoss1 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:22 pm

Bryan83 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:16 pm
Happy about the TTHD. With regard to the tool trolley, I know that's been on pc for awhile so I was curious, can you put this on the back of your truck and strap it down so you can take it places?
Unfortunately, no.
Playing on Xbox since FS15

Bryan83
Posts: 620
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:10 am
Location: Western Washington, USA

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Bryan83 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:33 pm

Not really a mod, but did anyone else see that Giants fixed the flashing light problem on the Wilson Pacesetter?

Big thank you to Giants.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. Mention this ad for a special discount on select purchases from me.

Walrusman02
Posts: 277
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:59 pm
Location: USA

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Walrusman02 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:59 pm

With regards to the TTHD, it is an amazing mod. The only tiny thing wrong with it (just pointing out, i could care less about it tbh personally) is the wipers rotate forwards and backwards instead of side to side like normal
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo

Way2drunk2walk
Posts: 184
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 7:32 am
Location: Somewhere down in Texas

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Way2drunk2walk » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:55 pm

Walrusman02 wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:59 pm
With regards to the TTHD, it is an amazing mod. The only tiny thing wrong with it (just pointing out, i could care less about it tbh personally) is the wipers rotate forwards and backwards instead of side to side like normal
Oops :confusednew:
"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may." Samuel Houston
Farming on PC

User avatar
Dairydeere
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:11 pm
Location: Eastern Washington, United States
Contact:

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Dairydeere » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:22 am

Lol you’re good, it’s an excellent mod, with all the work those wipers are a minor detail 😆
Dairy Farmer. John Deere. Dairydeere!
FS 17 on PS4; FS 19 on Epic Games

Currently farming away on FSN
Find me on Discord - Dairydeere #2509
YT Channel- The Carpet Farmer

If you never ask, the answer is always no.
Have fun with the farmin’!

Icetr0nixa
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:26 pm
Location: Ostbelgien

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Icetr0nixa » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:25 pm

Hi,
Anyone as a news from the Oakfield farm season update??? Still a while with giants..... And still nothing..😢

Noraf
Posts: 567
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:53 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Noraf » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:31 pm

Hmmm, what happened to the Claas Mega? It's been pages ago since it been talked about
:hi:
Stop in and check out the FS community traiding forum
For all your dynamic sales and roleplaying needs @ FS Comunity Trader
:gamer:

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...

NotoriousWeber
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:12 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by NotoriousWeber » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:37 pm

I've never been one to beg and whine about mods taking forever or "gimme gimme gimme", but I'm a little sad at how long is taking the millenial farmer map to come out, especially with how little communication we're getting from Mappers Paradise. It was in testing like 3 weeks ago and we haven't seen a lick about it since.

I do think it's slightly comical that they announced the MF map would be submitted for the mod contest...and here we are a year later.

User avatar
chedly_farms
Posts: 1389
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:05 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by chedly_farms » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:42 pm

NotoriousWeber wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:37 pm
I've never been one to beg and whine about mods taking forever or "gimme gimme gimme", but I'm a little sad at how long is taking the millenial farmer map to come out, especially with how little communication we're getting from Mappers Paradise. It was in testing like 3 weeks ago and we haven't seen a lick about it since.

I do think it's slightly comical that they announced the MF map would be submitted for the mod contest...and here we are a year later.
I've heard from enough people behind the scenes, to not expect this map to come out.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Marwell Manor Farm, 520 + hours
Osina, 105+ hours
_________________
My inside source is more awesome than your inside source.
Part Time Key-Board Warrior
-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----

NotoriousWeber
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:12 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by NotoriousWeber » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:46 pm

chedly_farms wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:42 pm
NotoriousWeber wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:37 pm
I've never been one to beg and whine about mods taking forever or "gimme gimme gimme", but I'm a little sad at how long is taking the millenial farmer map to come out, especially with how little communication we're getting from Mappers Paradise. It was in testing like 3 weeks ago and we haven't seen a lick about it since.

I do think it's slightly comical that they announced the MF map would be submitted for the mod contest...and here we are a year later.
I've heard from enough people behind the scenes, to not expect this map to come out.
Whaaaaaaaaaaat?

garyst
Posts: 1036
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:56 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by garyst » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:40 pm

chedly_farms wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:42 pm
NotoriousWeber wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:37 pm
I've never been one to beg and whine about mods taking forever or "gimme gimme gimme", but I'm a little sad at how long is taking the millenial farmer map to come out, especially with how little communication we're getting from Mappers Paradise. It was in testing like 3 weeks ago and we haven't seen a lick about it since.

I do think it's slightly comical that they announced the MF map would be submitted for the mod contest...and here we are a year later.
I've heard from enough people behind the scenes, to not expect this map to come out.
Disappointing but not surprised.

Post Reply