Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

MacCLovin

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by MacCLovin »

Come on JD planters!!!!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Stone valley yesterday was a 4x map and I keep saying 2 weeks I think, as far as I know it's still pending and also its snapshot of what they are testing. I think there shouldn't be a testing list
eric21

Post by eric21 »

MacCLovin wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 3:28 pm Come on JD planters!!!!
It's rare for a mod pass first time testing
JamP

Post by JamP »

Mods incoming
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
garyst

Post by garyst »

eric21 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 3:29 pm Stone valley yesterday was a 4x map and I keep saying 2 weeks I think, as far as I know it's still pending and also its snapshot of what they are testing. I think there shouldn't be a testing list
I think I might agree with you on the testing list because I feel very bummed that the JD planters, JD 40 series, and stone valley 2x still haven't passed testing, and even more bummed we have to wait all the way to Tuesday before any chance of seeing them. :sadnew: unless they release some more later in the day like they did the other day when we got the JD combine.
Ado239

Post by Ado239 »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:09 pm Image
This!!!!! *thumbsup* :lol:
PS4 player. Case is ace but fear the Deere! *thumbsup*
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I'll be the first say as a console player I'm happy we get mods, all mods work good for some and not at all for others. That being said....I'm severely bummed with the mod testing lately. Huge items that tons of players are excited about keep failing and takes weeks to even test again. Lots of updates to mods more than new ones released...I'll keep playing and keep checking daily for the hopes to some new mods I can use. This is my opinion, like I said lots of mods work for some and not others...I'm in the other category lately
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

I think I just need to stop checking the testing list on a regular basis because it seems like when I just let it go and don't expect anything then the good stuff comes out. Like Monday the International tractor I wasn't even aware that that was in the testing list but if I knew about it I would have been stressing wondering when
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Some days it doesn't even update. I live in Australia, so it Saturday here when it's Friday in Germany, where Giants is based. I always hope for good mods on a Saturday. But the testing list doesn't update for me so I don't know what's there. 🙃
Last edited by Yeahrightio on Fri May 29, 2020 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Oh, now it updates, can any one else see the JD 40 series for console testing or is it just me? :shock: :search:
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

^^ yes it was in testing on my list but didn’t get released and it’s a bank holiday in Germany on Monday so we’ll have to wait a little longer
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Yeahrightio wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:37 pm Some days it doesn't even update. I live in Australia, so it Saturday here when it's Friday in Germany, where Giants is based. I always hope for good mods on a Saturday. But the testing list doesn't update for me so I don't know what's there. 🙃
Chris does the updates but when hes not he does other stuff
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Yeahrightio wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:37 pmI live in Australia, so it Saturday here when it's Friday in Germany, where Giants is based. I always hope for good mods on a Saturday. But the testing list doesn't update for me so I don't know what's there. 🙃
GIANTS aren't based in Germany, though they do have an office there.

vondeylenfarms wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 5:08 pm I'll be the first say as a console player I'm happy we get mods, all mods work good for some and not at all for others. That being said....I'm severely bummed with the mod testing lately. Huge items that tons of players are excited about keep failing and takes weeks to even test again. Lots of updates to mods more than new ones released...I'll keep playing and keep checking daily for the hopes to some new mods I can use. This is my opinion, like I said lots of mods work for some and not others...I'm in the other category lately
Do you do realise how much of a [redacted by myself] you come across as? "I don't want to criticise modders and GIANTS, but I will anyway because I'm not getting today what I wanted yesterday". Every week it's the same, despite your thin attempts at disguising it. If things fail testing, it's 95% of the time for good reasons. Constantly complaining about it, not matter how positively you try to spin it, isn't going to improve either the mods nor your chances of getting them.

Later edit to remove the unnecessary insult.
Last edited by this_is_gav on Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Farming_Steezus

Post by Farming_Steezus »

The testing list is such a bittersweet thing, random not listed mods like the IH Tractor etc, and then the Stone valley GEO on consoles with no map haha.

I don’t even have an xbox at the moment to play, I’m just begging for Sod’s law to bring out Sandy Bay, Stone Valley x2 and all the other awesome British maps I’ve seen on fs club’s YouTube to come out while I’m absent.
Xbox one user
iB055

Post by iB055 »

In all honesty it was the testing list or more recently the lack of that pushed my to pull the trigger on a gaming PC build. I have not made any mods since FS15 when my computer died.

There will be a learning curve to start modding for 19 but I am planning to get back into it in hopes to eventually contribute to the diversity of NA equipment available to us console players.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro