Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

garyst

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by garyst »

MrSquealypig wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:40 pm The thing is though, if you purposely choose to only do 3 things in a game with literally hundreds of things to do, is that modders or giants' problem?

Imagine if I bought call of duty and complained because I only want to play using a knife.
Well because those are the only crops I enjoy growing. I never had any interest whatsoever in anything to do with animals or logging. I do a little bit of hay too every now and then and would like to get back into sugarcane but I don't have enough slots leftover for the equipment and the hired worker on the cane harvester annoys the heck out of me anyway. Would also love to grow rice and milo but there are only a couple maps that have those crops and I just can't get myself to enjoy playing on those maps though. Maybe I am just too darn picky lol.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I might add in when American mods do come out, some of them complain its not what they want and winge like a child, every week. Now theres some modd I dont want to use but I dont go round winging like a spoilt child. Some people need to look outside if their bubble
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Gotta agree that sometimes I feel like this topic sees more complaints than anything actually interesting.

Sure, people are allowed to air their thoughts. But seeing the same things over and over again just gets old. Especially when I feel like the complaints are unreasonable :lol:
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Hogger

Post by Hogger »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 5:44 pm
Illinois Farmer wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 5:42 pm Honestly since getting my pc, I hardly downloaded any new mods from the modhub. All the new mods I get are from the modders Facebook page.
Trust me..if I played enough and didn't work all the time I would probably build one. Console is just easier and usually cheaper.
It’s definitely worth the investment! Since building my gaming pc this spring have not looked back! I find the pc just as easy as an Xbox, and I am by no means computer savvy. And as an added bonus my frustration level is virtually non existent, No more worries about what’s going to pass or take 3 weeks to show up on the mod hub. I can really enjoy the game how I want to play!
ar1g3

Post by ar1g3 »

Alagos wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:38 pm Gotta agree that sometimes I feel like this topic sees more complaints than anything actually interesting.

Sure, people are allowed to air their thoughts. But seeing the same things over and over again just gets old. Especially when I feel like the complaints are unreasonable :lol:
So on that note, back on topic!! Really looking forward to the 40 series, since it's now in console testing it means it passed PC testing so it should be out soon I guess!
Belgian solo mod maker
My YouTube channel - for videos of my mods
My FS Nation space - news and updates
I speak Dutch, French and English.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I'm also excited for the 8rx.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Every European country has GmbH by the sound Of things. :lol: . Well, I never knew that before, so thanks everyone for telling me. :hi:
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

Wiki says Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Lichtenstein, which sounds about right.
UK equivalent is "Ltd".
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

I'm guessing you're from Germany Iwan?

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Where is Lichtenstein? Near Germany I'm guessing?

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Yeahrightio wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:33 pm Every European country has GmbH by the sound Of things. :lol: . Well, I never knew that before, so thanks everyone for telling me. :hi:
US equivalent is a LLC.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Oh geez. Everyone has one. I'll check if my own territory, Australia has one.

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

No, no good. All it comes up for me is some Aussie fashion brand. I don't even know who they are and I live in Australia. 😅

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Is the 8rx coming to console or was it PC only? I see Karl farms is bringing the new case magnum to console with siid help so I'm excited highly for that
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Siid will try to bring it to console.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.