Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by FSarndrone »

Yeah.....
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

eric21 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:51 pm
vondeylenfarms wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:09 pm Wait...the auger isant PC only??
there's two, one for pc and one for consoles aswell
Yep I only say the one...good to know 👍👍
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
garyst

Post by garyst »

Finally got the case ih ripper to show up on my xbox. Really like it but seems to take alot of horsepower for a nine shank ripper though. There are two farmers in my area who have 3pt. Mounted 8 shank case ih 2500 rippers with rear listers mounted to them and one guy uses a JD 8235r to pull his and the other a case ih 235 magnum.
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

Our 5 shank 2500 takes all the 220 magnum has
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

So many nice maps have come out recently and its making my head spin. I like the ducks and goats on Cybuchowo then the calfs on sandy bay. Stone valley is nice too. Last night i checked out the baltic sea map and liked it a lot too.

Anybody else having the same problem? Lol
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

cwattyeso wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:29 pm
So what’s the big deal then? If you agree he’s changing his ways why dredge it up every time anyone mentions him here? To your point about siid you are reading it out of context he released a project they were working on together before siid released his version and went against his promise to wait until siid released his. It’s not theft and his editing of the planters that was attacked in that post wasn’t by the people who made them and if it was they have since made up and are friendly something I suggest you should get over too as if the creator can forgive him the grudge you hold is foolish. Using Facebook comments as your proof is like me saying you are an *$#%§* and everyone who reads it here believes it because someone said it so it must be true. Again especially considering the actual modders are friendly and even collaborating. As far as the map I referred to it was lone oak, and you yourself stated you edited it to fix the thins that annoyed you then “packaged it up and made it available to pc players” and bullet bill very kindly (more kindly than you are treating jhhg for something that isn’t even yours) asked you to remove it. You didn’t adress the issue and just disappeared for a while. I for one don’t see the difference between what you did and what he was doing and would love an explanation on how it was any different. Lastly you are a mod critic you basically complain about something people do in their free time you are going to get pushback when you do things that aren’t in the up an up. Which you deserve in my opinion because youtubers that harass people and help fan the flames of dislike and drive wedges between the community are the lowest common denominator in said community and as some have stated seems like a terrible official partner for giants to have. Let’s even go a step further and put it into a real life scenario. I do carpentry in my free time. If you were to come into my shop publicly criticize my work then proceed to alter it, it would end poorly for you so what changes it because it’s the internet?
Hogger

Post by Hogger »

It looks like Siid modding has had enough of the thievery! He is done according to his Facebook post!
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Suspended, hopefully he will come back. I really enjoy siid modding's stuff. Terrible people have to do that. Cwattyeso, this is why you don't edit things without these modders permission, if you are going to release it to the public...smh.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

That *censored*. He makes some great stuff.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

Rip siid modding thanks for the awesome content stay safe :frown: :frown:
Xbox one
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

I want to point out that I've just locked a topic about SiiDs statement to prevent another wave of drama on this forum.
I sincerely hope people won't move it here :)
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

You’re alive, I was beginning to wonder hadn’t seen you in a while but maybe that’s because there hasn’t been any off the handle flip outs lately. You should have let the other one go for a bit I wanted to use my popcorn emoji 😂
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Another wave of frame?!

As if there’s every any drama on here.
Ignorance is bliss
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Alagos wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:30 pm I want to point out that I've just locked a topic about SiiDs statement to prevent another wave of drama on this forum.
I sincerely hope people won't move it here :)
(Tony Soprano voice)

If they do.....

Do what you gotta do.

Our friends give the go ahead
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

GrimGandalf wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:29 pm Same Here on the 6m Lizard. Nothing else worked as well.

Do we know the speed of which this beast works yet? Won’t get to try it out for a few more hours.
The new Case Ecolo Till has an operating speed in game of 12KPH, which when compared to the Lizard 6M which has a Speed of 17KPH, is not too shabby. I'll definitely be switching to the Case from now on, as 8.5M will be a very nice upgrade.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*