Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

cwattyeso

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by cwattyeso »

Just an FYI, for PC players who play with a controller, the game does not have keybindings for the opening of the roller doors in the sheds or operating of the grain silo and dryer. There are keyboard and mouse bindings, but you'll have to make and set your own for Controllers, to use stuff on the map and be able to get the vehicles out the sheds.

So I found the little doors that the player walks through on the sheds opens with the left mouse button or the B/O button on a controller. However the roller doors only open with the middle mouse button when looking directly at the buttons beside the roller doors. I went into my Game Controller bindings and just made the Roller Door Open use the same B/O button as normal doors. I've not had chance to try the grain silo yet, but that needs bindings setting up to, and also light switches.

Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

[/quote]

Well, in my(and other people's) Defense, the last time it was in the testing list was like...late last week or Monday of this week? We can only assume it failed if it comes off the list and doesn't get released. It's also expected that a map is going to fail a few times before it gets released. See: Stone Valley, Welker Farms, any one of LanciBoi's maps, or OxygenDavid's maps. They all fail a few times before they pass. That' just how it works, and that's fine.
[/quote]

was on the list Tuesday or Wednesday this week then it was gone the next day and people said it failed yeah i remember someone linked their fb page and nothing was said on there about it so i had a feeling it may not of failed and giants was holding it back.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

What is everybody talking about "getting the silo to work"?? Does it do something special I really wish I wasn't working right now lol
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:46 pm What is everybody talking about "getting the silo to work"?? Does it do something special I really wish I wasn't working right now lol
No, they cant use the silo at all it sounds like
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

EveryOne was so happy that it came out and now their just complaining about the bugs ...
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

Farmercaseih wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:52 pm
vondeylenfarms wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:46 pm What is everybody talking about "getting the silo to work"?? Does it do something special I really wish I wasn't working right now lol
No, they cant use the silo at all it sounds like
From what I heardThere is not a equivalent to a keypad button on ps4 or Xbox
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:46 pm
It is exactly like Zach's silo in real life, crop must be loaded and put through the grain dryer bins first, before being transferred to the main silo for storage after. So there is a control panel at the silo for turning on the dryer, and moving crop between bins. The functions for the silo are mapped to number pad keys on a keyboard, however for players playing with a controller (I guess this includes the console players too) there are no bindings setup by default, you need to go into keybindings and make them, after that you can use the silo just fine.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

Consoles cannot make keybindings.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

cwattyeso wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:54 pm It is exactly like Zach's silo in real life, crop must be loaded and put through the grain dryer bins first, before being transferred to the main silo for storage after. So there is a control panel at the silo for turning on the dryer, and moving crop between bins. The functions for the silo are mapped to number pad keys on a keyboard, however for players playing with a controller (I guess this includes the console players too) there are no bindings setup by default, you need to go into keybindings and make them, after that you can use the silo just fine.
How do you figure that's not the same? There are wet bins and dry bins. You load into the wet bin, send it through the dryer and then into the dry bin.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Erm I said it's exactly like Zach's silo. I'm just saying for people who can't operate it and are saying it's broken and doesn't work, check your controls and check your keybinds, because is does work once you setup your game correctly.

Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

Well that was short lived.....
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

cwattyeso wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:07 pm Erm I said it's exactly like Zach's silo. I'm just saying for people who can't operate it and are saying it's broken and doesn't work, check your controls and check your keybinds, because is does work once you setup your game correctly.
For crying out loud! IT DOESNT WORK ON CONSOLE! Nothing to do with setting up our games correctly
Last edited by Patrick73 on Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

cwattyeso wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:07 pm Erm I said it's exactly like Zach's silo. I'm just saying for people who can't operate it and are saying it's broken and doesn't work, check your controls and check your keybinds, because is does work once you setup your game correctly.
Oh my bad, I read it wrong.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

It's been removed with the geo and seeds due to them being released even though they failed testing
Xbox one
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

🍿