Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Dairydeere

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Dairydeere »

https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019

I'm intrigued by this mod, but I'm wondering if this will become annoying as it'll make tracks wherever you go, even on a concrete painted surface. Might load it into a SP save and take a look
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

Need more maps where you can have option to remove farm buildings from the start like welker farm. I would dive into Osina if I had that option
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Don't you dare say a bad word about Osina. ....I mean, Nie mów złego słowa o Osinie
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

@chedly_farms; the in game Great Plains YP-2425A planter does not do fertilizer. It only seeds.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Kamoore65536 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:33 pm @chedly_farms; the in game Great Plains YP-2425A planter does not do fertilizer. It only seeds.
Is that the in game version? If so, I stand corrected, and I appreciate you letting everyone know that it doesn't. I never use it. I always use the Mod.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

The reason I know is that I use it a lot on Marwell Manor & Vorpommern Rugen.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

eight_lugs wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:24 pm We need some more garages.
I imagine you are being facetious, but there is one gap in the selection of garages (for console at least) that i desperately want filled, and that is long narrow garages that have doors either end. Really want a drive-through that is the perfect size for a truck and trailer.

I got MASSIVELY excited seeing THIS before realising it just had a door at one end. It would have been literally perfect for me otherwise
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

Urinal2001 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:23 pm
I imagine you are being facetious, but there is one gap in the selection of garages (for console at least) that i desperately want filled, and that is long narrow garages that have doors either end. Really want a drive-through that is the perfect size for a truck and trailer.

I got MASSIVELY excited seeing THIS before realising it just had a door at one end. It would have been literally perfect for me otherwise
Wait a minute stay right here, grandpa goes and reappearsImage Image :this: That might be a door
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

Dairydeere wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:15 pm https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019

I'm intrigued by this mod, but I'm wondering if this will become annoying as it'll make tracks wherever you go, even on a concrete painted surface. Might load it into a SP save and take a look
what It looks like is that it just plows the ground :confusednew:
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I was so excited when they released the Millinneal SHeds Packs, because that has the pull through area in the back so I can work on my semis too :D
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

Fs is correct. There are 3 versions. One with an end door and 2 longer units with an end and side door. They are nice.

Calm down Chedly. It's a nice map layout of the land. I can see why you like it. I just cant play it with the euro buildings. I feel claustrophobic on euro maps
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Dairydeere wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:22 pm I was so excited when they released the Millinneal SHeds Packs, because that has the pull through area in the back so I can work on my semis too :D
You should get the Michigan shed pack and check out as well as trailer park farms and nxt-gen mapping.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

The Michigan pack sounds familiar, but I've never heard of those FB pages

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

They have some really good sheds. I think there is anther one too. I will go digging.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 2As%2AsH-R

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... %2As%2As-R

Last edit: lazy-e modding has a couple sheds too. Check out cbj modding. Trailer park has submitted a big American shed for console. It has been back and forth for awhile.
Last edited by Illinois Farmer on Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Oh, the Michigan Shed Pack! I remember those from the map. I better go find the download, I had a great time with those sheds

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!