Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Illinois Farmer

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Illinois Farmer » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:57 pm

Honkyfarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:34 pm

Yeah I downloaded the tool Box that I will just set outside the shop door hopefully it has a big enough trigger that when I pretend park it in the garage it works lol

Side note I just realized I'm a grown a** man 3 years away from turning 40 and I'm talking about pretending On a video game lol
Haha nothing wrong with that. Hopefully it works out for you. I had it outside one of the buildings.
1280 acre farm, 3300 hogs, 200 cattle, and xbox one user and pc user.

ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:00 pm

chedly_farms wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:42 pm
Honkyfarmer wrote:
Illinois Farmer wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:17 pm

I know it is your other post on welker, but that was long haha. For the repair point, I placed down the jack mod. It has a small footprint and can be placed down almost anywhere.
Yeah I downloaded the tool Box that I will just set outside the shop door hopefully it has a big enough trigger that when I pretend park it in the garage it works lol

Side note I just realized I'm a grown a** man 3 years away from turning 40 and I'm talking about pretending On a video game lol
I'm north of forty. There is no shame in pretending.
I'm closing in on 40 and between me and my wife we have come up with a pretty decent roleplay for fs19 lol aint no shame in it.
Chris Birdsong Lubbock, TX
Xbox Live: ValkyrieEP3
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm.
Building street cars and race cars keep me broke.
2004 Civic SI Street/Track Build
2013 S60 T5 Street Build

Xbox One X w/ Thrustmaster TMX Pro
Welker Farms 815hrs (Out Of Retirement)
Lone Oak 550hrs (Retired)

Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:16 pm

chedly_farms wrote:
Honkyfarmer wrote:
Illinois Farmer wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:17 pm

I know it is your other post on welker, but that was long haha. For the repair point, I placed down the jack mod. It has a small footprint and can be placed down almost anywhere.

Yeah I guess I can take solace in the fact that I put in almost 60 hours driving Tri axle last week. Also I do not play until after everyone goes to bed. I will just chalk it up to my little reward at the end of a long day.

chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:21 pm

I do my work at home sometimes putting in 12 hour days, and part of that while watching our three year old while my wife goes off to work in the local ER. I haven't got to play lately as I find myself working at home more than I can relax. It's just weird working from home at a desk. Because after I'm done I go and make supper, dishes, laundry, cleaning up. It's a never ending circle of me working in 2-3 rooms since this Covid "lockdown" stuff took effect. So I'm kind of jealous that you get to get out and drive, lol. I spend more time on the boards talking about playing than I actually get to play.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Osina, 200+ hours
Stone Valley x2, 1 1/2 hours
Marwell Manor Farm, 520 + hours - Retired.....

Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:22 pm

Back on the subject of mods I imagine there are a lot of happy folks with the JD update. Also The NMC update looks very nice. Like I said lots of nice new mods combined with a fresh new to me map.... It's gonna be a very late night in a very painful morning lol

Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:27 pm

chedly_farms wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:21 pm
I do my work at home sometimes putting in 12 hour days, and part of that while watching our three year old while my wife goes off to work in the local ER. I haven't got to play lately as I find myself working at home more than I can relax. It's just weird working from home at a desk. Because after I'm done I go and make supper, dishes, laundry, cleaning up. It's a never ending circle of me working in 2-3 rooms since this Covid "lockdown" stuff took effect. So I'm kind of jealous that you get to get out and drive, lol. I spend more time on the boards talking about playing than I actually get to play.
I know what you mean about being too busy and not getting time to play and spending a lot of time on here. Taking care of the family will pay off way more than the video games lol. I try and tell myself that the games will be there to play when you get time it's not like it's going to disappear..... Knock on wood.

ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:30 pm

I wanna try out the JD update so bad, the only reason a 4755 2wd hasnt been added to my was the cab flashing on interior view. been relying on my 4440 and 4640 patiently waiting on the update. just gotta make it through the work day.
The NMC looks great too, wasnt a fan of the old Scarok, but the new one looks great.
Chris Birdsong Lubbock, TX
Xbox Live: ValkyrieEP3
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm.
Building street cars and race cars keep me broke.
2004 Civic SI Street/Track Build
2013 S60 T5 Street Build

Xbox One X w/ Thrustmaster TMX Pro
Welker Farms 815hrs (Out Of Retirement)
Lone Oak 550hrs (Retired)

Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:32 pm

Chedly, Just being nosy but what type of work do you do? Most people in my area are back to work in fact I don't think I know of anyone who is still off relating to Corona virus.

Alcarin75

Post by Alcarin75 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:21 pm

chedly_farms wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:22 pm
How many of you play Welker with seasons. I've been bouncing around all the U.S. maps and I keep feeling Welker is the best fit for me. My biggest problem is everytime I start it I'll watch some farming videos and want to take my Welker save in a different direction than what it is. I also have to ignore the sale point at the bottom of the map. I hate driving down there for some reason.
Same as you. I'm about to take the Welker Farm adventure with Seasons.

I'm waiting for the Lone Oak building pack to be completed on the ModHub so I can build alternative buildings within the Welker map.

Hoping the map works smoothly with Season and Straw Harvest mods.

Another alternative that I also contemplate is Westbridge Hill to have an active American map.

Regards.
I like to learn from everyone.
PS4 Player

Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:38 am

Honkyfarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:16 pm
chedly_farms wrote:
Honkyfarmer wrote:

Yeah I guess I can take solace in the fact that I put in almost 60 hours driving Tri axle last week. Also I do not play until after everyone goes to bed. I will just chalk it up to my little reward at the end of a long day.
Your living the life. I see on your sig that you build street/ race cars. I envy you Mr. Lol

Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:41 am

Illinois Farmer wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:57 pm

Haha nothing wrong with that. Hopefully it works out for you. I had it outside one of the buildings.
Fyi for you or anyone not aware.....if you park on this end of shop, you can go into Hollywoods office and get the option to repair. I thought that was only an option in 17.....glad it works

vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:16 am

I see the new truck got released..my apologies as we are mid farming and I can't play. I remember seeing several trucks they were making, is there an update to those? I'm looking for the 2500 "chevy" looking truck lol
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS4
Welker Farms 475hrs counting
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22

Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:51 pm

I feel like these are those trucks. You have to sell the old scaork before updating otherwise it can corrupt your save.
1280 acre farm, 3300 hogs, 200 cattle, and xbox one user and pc user.

chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:57 pm

Honkyfarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:32 pm
Chedly, Just being nosy but what type of work do you do? Most people in my area are back to work in fact I don't think I know of anyone who is still off relating to Corona virus.
I design event tee shirts. Mainly for motocross and woods racing. I also do Monster Jam, and other big stadium events. Have done a little NASCAR and sprint cars. Over the span of the last 23 years, I’ve done a lot of different types of events. The problem we face is that right now we are usually preparing for big stadium events, and as of right now that doesn’t look promising.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Osina, 200+ hours
Stone Valley x2, 1 1/2 hours
Marwell Manor Farm, 520 + hours - Retired.....

vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:11 pm

I'm noticing the new truck is huge! It's the size of my semi lol looks good though, just size is kinda unrealistic. Obviously I'm going to use it anyway 😁
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS4
Welker Farms 475hrs counting
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22