Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

ValhallSN95

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by ValhallSN95 »

Honkyfarmer wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:41 am I like the lone oak fields....but love the welker slot count more lol
Me too, the slot count is taking some getting used to lol My Welker save has an as close as possible recreation of my granddads farm where the main farm used to be, needless to say you cant pull that off on Lone Oak.
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel »

As far as I know (and I've only watched the video on ModHub) that little Fiat 682 T2 is the only right hand drive vehicle on the official modhub. We have an abundance of UK maps but only this little lorry has the steering wheel on the (insert tongue firmly into cheek*) CORRECT side. We used to rule the flippin' world, how did we let you all get away with driving on the wrong side of the road**? How the mighty have fallen!

If anyone could point me to decent RHD vehicles on the more reputable mod hosting sites I would be eternally grateful.

*for those unused to British humour, "tongue in cheek" can indicate irony, insincerity or self-deprecating playfulness, so please don't get upset. But deep inside, you know we're right!
**Our Japanese, Australian, Indian, New Zealand, many African, many Caribbean, many South Pacific Island, Nepalese, Irish, Malaysian, Maltese, Pakistani, Papa New Guinean, Singaporean, Thai, Sri Lankan, Bhutanese, Bangladeshi, US Virgin Island (!), Cypriot and Indonesian chums are obviously exempt. Phew, didn't realise there were so many!
Rabbitbugs93

Post by Rabbitbugs93 »

I tried out the eu version 7r john deere from siid last night an noticed it says its 50kph in the shop, when I'm driving it only does 42kph. Is it ment to only be 40kph..
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

BoxTunnel wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:48 am As far as I know (and I've only watched the video on ModHub) that little Fiat 682 T2 is the only right hand drive vehicle on the official modhub. We have an abundance of UK maps but only this little lorry has the steering wheel on the (insert tongue firmly into cheek*) CORRECT side. We used to rule the flippin' world, how did we let you all get away with driving on the wrong side of the road**? How the mighty have fallen!

If anyone could point me to decent RHD vehicles on the more reputable mod hosting sites I would be eternally grateful.

*for those unused to British humour, "tongue in cheek" can indicate irony, insincerity or self-deprecating playfulness, so please don't get upset. But deep inside, you know we're right!
**Our Japanese, Australian, Indian, New Zealand, many African, many Caribbean, many South Pacific Island, Nepalese, Irish, Malaysian, Maltese, Pakistani, Papa New Guinean, Singaporean, Thai, Sri Lankan, Bhutanese, Bangladeshi, US Virgin Island (!), Cypriot and Indonesian chums are obviously exempt. Phew, didn't realise there were so many!
:lol: Thanks for the laugh, I just choked on my coffee! You’re right, I never realized how many of you are “exempt”. :wink3:
Playing on Xbox since FS15
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I wanted to give a shout out to the modder bringing the old military looking trucks, in particular, the yamz-238 (liquid transport) absolutely brilliant mod. The trucks have working good with moving engine parts, the odometer works, the gear shifter works in the correct motion of shifting through the gears AND it's only 19 slots! 👏I use it to fill my 4940 and planters
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
PS4farmhand

Post by PS4farmhand »

Yea those trucks are amazing 👏 especially with the slot count being as low as they are. Bravo!!!!!!👏 👏 👍👍😊
Farming on FS19 🚜
On console, PS4🎮
Taking donations for an epic PC 🤑
Hmm.... Guess that's it. :hmm:
Oh.. I love emojis 🤪
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

John Deere 7000 series planter now on the modhub. And my wife works the night shift tonight. So the 3 year and I will plop our butts in the chair and go farming tonight. This has been a Mod I have been hoping for.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
donnyh83

Post by donnyh83 »

The Peterbilt 587 is out now.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Top 3 mods of the day gotta be that JD planter, the new Pete truck, and that Case skidsteer. Closer to replicating our IRL equipment with that skidsteer :D

That Brazil 8030 also intrigues me, I am drawn to any tractor that is open station since that department is not present much in FS
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
AmericanFarmer23

Post by AmericanFarmer23 »

The wise man Ice Cube once said “today was a good day”
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

That Brazil looks like a must for me. Excellent planter. Too many options for me now lol
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

AmericanFarmer23 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:07 pm The wise man Ice Cube once said “today was a good day”
^Like
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Dairydeere wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:59 pm Top 3 mods of the day gotta be that JD planter, the new Pete truck, and that Case skidsteer. Closer to replicating our IRL equipment with that skidsteer :D

That Brazil 8030 also intrigues me, I am drawn to any tractor that is open station since that department is not present much in FS

Machine modding has a 332g jd skid loader and there are really good pc only Peterbilt trucks that has a really good sound and doesn't having a sleeper on it.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I think the best thing I'm noticing on the JD planter is that to open the cover, it'll open all of the covers for the seed boxes. Great attention to detail for sure
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:16 pm
Dairydeere wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:59 pm Top 3 mods of the day gotta be that JD planter, the new Pete truck, and that Case skidsteer. Closer to replicating our IRL equipment with that skidsteer :D

Machine modding has a 332g jd skid loader and there are really good pc only Peterbilt trucks that has a really good sound and doesn't having a sleeper on it.
I may need to go looking, only Pete trucks I know of are a 389 by Expendables with a loud jake brake, and the 567 by KMan. The 567 is pretty good.

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!