Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Bryan83
Posts: 1049
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:10 am
Location: Western Washington, USA

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Bryan83 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:51 pm

Honkyfarmer wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:46 pm
fenixguy wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:42 pm
And... the trailers are amazing. Absolutely beautiful and extremely customizable. Karlfarms does it again!
Thanks for making me wanna skip outta work early lol.
Don't see them on modhub now, must have been pulled.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. Mention this ad for a special discount on select purchases from me.

eric21
Posts: 6565
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by eric21 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:51 pm

Its ingame modhub

Update, its still up
Last edited by eric21 on Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

garyst
Posts: 1201
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:56 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by garyst » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:54 pm

Cotton pack woohoo!!! Thanks connect modding *thumbsup*

Honkyfarmer
Posts: 644
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:20 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Honkyfarmer » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:22 pm

eric21 wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:51 pm
Its ingame modhub
I'm confused. So they are definitely in the ingame hub? You guys are freaking me out lol. Why does web modhub not show only console mods if your in ps4/xb1 tab?

Ritchie
Posts: 1378
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:15 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Ritchie » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:25 pm

If a mod adds support for console it won't show up in the latest mods on the website, it's only if there is a change in the version number that you'll see it in the latest mods released that day.

User avatar
fenixguy
Posts: 2943
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: NC Mountains

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by fenixguy » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:36 pm

Honkyfarmer wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:22 pm
I'm confused. So they are definitely in the ingame hub? You guys are freaking me out lol. Why does web modhub not show only console mods if your in ps4/xb1 tab?
Yes, they're still up. I just purchased a 40ft 3 axle for my farm. :biggrin2: Ready to haul soybeans now.

They didn't actually update the online modhub other than adding PS4/XB1 to the description. But they are for sure in the in-game hub.
Raising corn and soybeans in Stone Valley.

Honkyfarmer
Posts: 644
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:20 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Honkyfarmer » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:41 pm

I see the roadrunner + has Jake brake? Everyone keeps raising the bar

User avatar
chedly_farms
Posts: 2360
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:05 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by chedly_farms » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:27 pm

Wait what? Jake brake!!! The greatest sound invented by man????
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Osina, 200+ hours
Stone Valley x2, 1 1/2 hours
Marwell Manor Farm, 520 + hours - Retired.....

_________________
My inside source is more awesome than your inside source.
Retired Part Time Key-Board Warrior, Re-Retired Sarcastic Poster.
-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----

User avatar
chedly_farms
Posts: 2360
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:05 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by chedly_farms » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:21 am

I just tried it. It’s hawt! My goodness...another modder went super hero status.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Osina, 200+ hours
Stone Valley x2, 1 1/2 hours
Marwell Manor Farm, 520 + hours - Retired.....

_________________
My inside source is more awesome than your inside source.
Retired Part Time Key-Board Warrior, Re-Retired Sarcastic Poster.
-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----

Honkyfarmer
Posts: 644
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:20 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Honkyfarmer » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:44 am

chedly_farms wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:21 am
I just tried it. It’s hawt! My goodness...another modder went super hero status.
Image

I dont know what's happening. Somethings....you know

Bryan83
Posts: 1049
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:10 am
Location: Western Washington, USA

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Bryan83 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:51 am

Maybe they forgot to add them to the mods tab on the website then. I'm browsing from my phone and I still don't see them up.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. Mention this ad for a special discount on select purchases from me.

Ritchie
Posts: 1378
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:15 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Ritchie » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:07 am

Bryan83 wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:51 am
Maybe they forgot to add them to the mods tab on the website then. I'm browsing from my phone and I still don't see them up.
https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019

Honkyfarmer
Posts: 644
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:20 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Honkyfarmer » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:10 am

What Bryan is posting is true. I can never see mods that are console specific. On the in game modhub are they Lizard brand or West? I cant see them in the modhub just scrolling thru the Mods either. I'm not sure how Ritchie finds the link that he posted but I see what he sent and can view, just cant find on my own so I wait for verification from the fine folks on this site. It's a blessing most times but I'm highly jealous when someone posts something is out and using but gets pulled before I get home. Luckily that's very rare lol

Bryan83
Posts: 1049
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:10 am
Location: Western Washington, USA

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Bryan83 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:57 am

Ritchie wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:07 am
Bryan83 wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:51 am
Maybe they forgot to add them to the mods tab on the website then. I'm browsing from my phone and I still don't see them up.
https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019
Well color me happy. Looks like Welker Farms is getting some new trailers.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. Mention this ad for a special discount on select purchases from me.

Bryan83
Posts: 1049
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:10 am
Location: Western Washington, USA

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Bryan83 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:00 am

Honkyfarmer wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:10 am
What Bryan is posting is true. I can never see mods that are console specific. On the in game modhub are they Lizard brand or West? I cant see them in the modhub just scrolling thru the Mods either. I'm not sure how Ritchie finds the link that he posted but I see what he sent and can view, just cant find on my own so I wait for verification from the fine folks on this site. It's a blessing most times but I'm highly jealous when someone posts something is out and using but gets pulled before I get home. Luckily that's very rare lol
On the website (at least in my phone's browser) there's an option to filter by PS4/XB1 mods only.

Image
Image
Join us on the FS Community Trader. Mention this ad for a special discount on select purchases from me.

Post Reply