Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

lawm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by lawm »

[quote=chedly_farms post_id=1376448

Sorry, I lose track of all things that have numbers. I never liked the pickup truck sound when it came out. So i never used it after I tested it.
[/quote]

I get a kick when David does a live video and someone would make a comment about the 2020 being a ford and he would say " it's not a ford....its a tlx2020" lol. Dude....it looks like my 2005 Mark LT with a power stroke lol. I love the trucks. Pickups on farmsim are my kryptonite.
AndOnTheDrums

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:45 am
AndOnTheDrums wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:20 am
chedly_farms wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:28 am

Yes, there are two engine choices to choose from now as well. They both have distinct sounds as well as a difference in jake brake sounds.
I was referring to the pickup truck - did that sound change too?
Sorry, I lose track of all things that have numbers. I never liked the pickup truck sound when it came out. So i never used it after I tested it.
Ok, im an *$#%§*. I forgot there are two TLX 2020 trucks. I bought the right one and the sound is right.
Deora

Post by Deora »

am I the only one who is excited for the Claas Challenger 95e which is in testing for PS4/XBOX? in the early 2000's I saw one on a tractorshow and as a little boy i was very impressed. Back in the day the biggest tractor's in my neighborhood where JD 7810, New Holland/Fiatagri 8970/G240.

FS19 and FS22 on PS4
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

It looks really nice. I'm not a huge fan of the Claas color scheme but it looks really good on that tractor.

And I am sure it performs well.
lawm

Post by lawm »

So the console testing list is looking.....orgasmic? Lol
garyst

Post by garyst »

Guessing custom moddings planter failed once again as he said he resubmitted it since Monday but it's still not in the list.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Tuesday he done it, and remember the list is a snapshot of what they are testing at that time, so it could be in testing right now
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

Deora wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:15 am am I the only one who is excited for the Claas Challenger 95e which is in testing for PS4/XBOX? in the early 2000's I saw one on a tractorshow and as a little boy i was very impressed. Back in the day the biggest tractor's in my neighborhood where JD 7810, New Holland/Fiatagri 8970/G240.
You are not. I am too and now have one on my chamberg farm. Been using mostly class stuff since the map has a class dealer.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:58 pm Wasn’t adub modding the one with all the wrong/incorrect geo’s. There was also word a half a year ago from his facebook page, that Giants was getting a little impatient testing his stuff. He may have bit off more than he could handle with that big of a pack.
Yes, that's him. And Giants has stopped accepting GEOs mostly. I tried submitting one, and they won't accept anymore GEOs that aren't sent in by a map author to correspond with their map.

On biting off more than he could handle, he's got Perma's Modding and someone else helping him with it, so I guess we'll see
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Dairydeere wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:45 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:58 pm Wasn’t adub modding the one with all the wrong/incorrect geo’s. There was also word a half a year ago from his facebook page, that Giants was getting a little impatient testing his stuff. He may have bit off more than he could handle with that big of a pack.
Yes, that's him. And Giants has stopped accepting GEOs mostly. I tried submitting one, and they won't accept anymore GEOs that aren't sent in by a map author to correspond with their map.

On biting off more than he could handle, he's got Perma's Modding and someone else helping him with it, so I guess we'll see
The Case 8575, that is on the modhub, is actually from the MF Pack on 17.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
garyst

Post by garyst »

eric21 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:56 pm Tuesday he done it, and remember the list is a snapshot of what they are testing at that time, so it could be in testing right now
I asked him on his Facebook and he said they tested it yesterday and found another issue. He will fix and resubmit today which makes me think there is zero percent chance it will release tomorrow. Guess I will have to wait another week before I can start planting my fields. :frown:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Well its probably being tested right now
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

That polish map that popped up today called Hebdow is pretty nice. Custom soil and crop textures and the map border has no tree lines or mountains.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
lawm

Post by lawm »

True story I get off 81 to come home and what's that on a flatbed trailer in front of me ,a white tractor like the one being worked on for farm SIM. Old bird had no idea why I was shaking my head in disgust looking at it as I drove past. Lol
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I’m hoping we see it tomorrow. Maybe with a side of John Deere lawnmower and a CaseIH planter for dessert.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----