Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

lawm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by lawm »

Hoss1 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:09 am
@lawm: how is it possible that you aren't worrying about mods anymore when 22 comes out?!?! You must have some sort of super-power. I've made quite the habit of coffee and mods every weekday morning. :lol: There's no way I'm going to be able to NOT look for mods starting on 22 Nov!

Speaking of mods, I see Custom Modding is getting closer with their Landol lowboy.
I look up mods as well while I'm waiting for my next load of stone lol. I love me some mods but we are at the end and im at 98% storage and im trying to make sure I have everything I need to have when mods stop dropping for 19. I have slow internet and I check everyday for new goodies and updates. Takes some time for them larger mods.

I haven't seen anything to make me pre order 22....yet. I had the best time farming on 17 when 19 dropped. It's like a weight was lifted and I could just play. I'm sick I know. I didnt get 19 until I saw enough goodies and a map (lone oak) was out. I'm sure I'll get 22 at some point. Folks like you will continue to have your daily thrill of mods. Ima take a lil break.

Hopefully Giants pulls a fast one and wows everyone and I get *censored* back in sooner than later.
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

I wish landoll would come this month. And then before the release of fs22 case ih 2150 24r/30" version
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

njuska11 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:31 am I wish landoll would come this month. And then before the release of fs22 case ih 2150 24r/30" version
Me too! *thumbsup*
Playing on Xbox since FS15
lawm

Post by lawm »

DJ has his mod vid out. Far Cry is calling
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

TLX 3500 still in completed testing...
82Studio on Facebook wrote:Soooo... it's taking a bit longer than expected if I have to be honest but... it will come :)
I think it'll come tomorrow...
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
lawm

Post by lawm »

ASOLANDRI wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:48 pm TLX 3500 still in completed testing...
82Studio on Facebook wrote:Soooo... it's taking a bit longer than expected if I have to be honest but... it will come :)
I think it'll come tomorrow...
Yeah what's that about? Usually he gets a report after testing is finished. This and the Julian IH tractor are the only things I've been keeping my eye out for. After that its finding what mods I need to fill out my files %
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

The Landoll failed testing. :frown:
Custom Modding On Facebook wrote:About ModHub: we have some things to fix...
However the TLX 3500 hasn't failed yet. :)

Map/Playtime:
lawm

Post by lawm »

See what happens......low expectations lol
zildjian45

Post by zildjian45 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:26 am Yes it will be available for both console and pc if released on console. Usually when a mod is in testing for console it will also be released on pc. I don't know a mod that was released exclusively on console and not pc.
I just look in to internet and there is couple mods sites like this http://www.fs22modhub.com/ , maybe they offer some more mods for consoles this year. Because in past it was only pc mods.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

zildjian45 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:18 am

I just look in to internet and there is couple mods sites like this http://www.fs22modhub.com/ , maybe they offer some more mods for consoles this year. Because in past it was only pc mods.
As far as i know there will be no change, console mods will only be available via the console modhub and I highly doubt it will change.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Yeah Sony would have to change their stance and why quote a post from over 2 years ago? Weird.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

zildjian45 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:18 am I just look in to internet and there is couple mods sites like this http://www.fs22modhub.com/ , maybe they offer some more mods for consoles this year. Because in past it was only pc mods.
That site right there is a pirate site that will steal the original downloads from other sites and repost in hopes of gaining traffic from people searching for mods. Console mods will only ever be through the official ModHub, as stated by a few others.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Finally the TLX 3500 update is out. :biggrin2:
82Studio on Facebook wrote:FINALLY!!!!! Please make sure you check yesterday post for the extra info!!!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Detected an issue with the beadlocks in the regular rims with the singlecab. It has been fixed and will be part of the next update

Map/Playtime:
lawm

Post by lawm »

Finally. Now I must go back to ignoring David's channel or the testing list lol
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Claas Lexion 600 series 2016 year.
Hello, presenting the progress on the Lexion, another working week will be available until the fs22.
30% model is done.
US (Yellow Black) and EU (Green White) version will be available.
How do you like this project?
Cheers!
Siid has confirmed the North American combine will be in CAT colors *thumbsup*
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!