Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Dairydeere

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Dairydeere »

Woo, 3m cultivator. ModHub is closed y’all, we’ve got all the required mods for perfect gameplay :lol:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

Ah, yes. Priorities. Though in fairness, we did get the Great Plains planter/seeder.
Dark_Davey

Post by Dark_Davey »

Kicked because of a Logo.. According to Mr. Alien's Facebook page. Reuploaded back to Giants..
hrvacx

Post by hrvacx »

blue_painted wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:03 pm We've got the first 3m cultivator! :)
Dont worry there is alot more to come!
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

in B4 Claas Mega in testing for 3 months.

If you know, you know......
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Hmmm, yes, witch mod will be holding that position this time?
😂
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:01 pm in B4 Claas Mega in testing for 3 months.

If you know, you know......
I hope not. 😂
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

Siid modding JD X9 is here, and so are the JHHG corn headers! Just in time for my corn harvest (if the rain holds off for another day). The biggest thing I noticed was the "stalk stompers" actually stomp the stalks! I think this was already an option for those on PC, but for me and my Xbox, this is a great "realistic" feature to finally have.
Last edited by Hoss1 on Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Playing on Xbox since FS15
bosay831

Post by bosay831 »

Not that many mods out and I'm already at 46% used disk space on XBOX. When the maps really start dropping that number will get eaten up quickly. Glad to be on next gen but still wish we had more storage space for mods on consoles. Thanks to GIANTS for upping these numbers for FS 22 (especially for the slot count issue); but as console players we still have a lot of limitations to be concerned about.
USA - Florida - Yes I'm a Florida man but not "that" Florida man...
FS 22 on XBOX Series X because I want to and refuse to pay COVID prices for PC parts
FS19 on PC
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

bosay831 wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:25 am Not that many mods out and I'm already at 46% used disk space on XBOX. When the maps really start dropping that number will get eaten up quickly. Glad to be on next gen but still wish we had more storage space for mods on consoles. Thanks to GIANTS for upping these numbers for FS 22 (especially for the slot count issue); but as console players we still have a lot of limitations to be concerned about.
How many mods do you have, all of them?
lawm

Post by lawm »

Is that possible even if you downloaded all mods out for console? I downloaded 15 items and I'm still at 3% used space on ps4. A mix of tractors and implements. Something sounds off because I had just about every american styled tractors/implements on 19 and Griffin map seasons and precision farming to get to 98%.
bosay831

Post by bosay831 »

lawm wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:04 am Is that possible even if you downloaded all mods out for console? I downloaded 15 items and I'm still at 3% used space on ps4. A mix of tractors and implements. Something sounds off because I had just about every american styled tractors/implements on 19 and Griffin map seasons and precision farming to get to 98%.
Yes it's possible and yes I have everything currently out for console installed. Once more mods are out it's very clear we won't be able to have everything that's out installed.
USA - Florida - Yes I'm a Florida man but not "that" Florida man...
FS 22 on XBOX Series X because I want to and refuse to pay COVID prices for PC parts
FS19 on PC
hrvacx

Post by hrvacx »

Thats that for this year mods. No mods until january 10th since GIANTS are on vacation. Its been a fun year.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

A mod for pc today
lawm

Post by lawm »

Lately I cant see new mods until late in day. What time they been sending them out lately?