Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

lawm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by lawm »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 12:25 am Ah thats good to know thanks.

82 Studio confirmed 73,000 downloads for the TLX 3500 in less that 12 hours!!
Is it me or does this truck slow down really fast when letting off accelerator? Also, anyone try the dumper? Was curious if it had options to toggle between realistic and unrealistic volume. I have a feeling goham has alot to do with 82 always adding unrealistic volumes. That's fine but I prefer realistic option so we have both ways
garyst

Post by garyst »

Anyone else having trouble hitching up the case ih flex draper headers from custom moddings case ih 250 series combine pack to anything when in transport mode? Can't get them to hitch to anything anymore. Tried resetting the header at the shop and buying a new one but still can't attach. It will attach to the feederhouse on the combine and harvest just fine. Had to end up buying a header wagon to haul it to the next fields.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

lawm wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:40 pm
ScotsDude73 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 12:25 am Ah thats good to know thanks.

82 Studio confirmed 73,000 downloads for the TLX 3500 in less that 12 hours!!
Is it me or does this truck slow down really fast when letting off accelerator? Also, anyone try the dumper? Was curious if it had options to toggle between realistic and unrealistic volume. I have a feeling goham has alot to do with 82 always adding unrealistic volumes. That's fine but I prefer realistic option so we have both ways
Standard is 10820 litres, Extended is 12820 litres and unrealistic is 108200 litres.
lawm

Post by lawm »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 5:40 pm
Standard is 10820 litres, Extended is 12820 litres and unrealistic is 108200 litres.
Thanks, I forgot to check that last night, only saw goham focused on the unrealistic volumes. I should have known 82 would do the sensible thing lol. It's a great pickup, and a really great flatbed pickup!!!
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

garyst wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:57 pm Anyone else having trouble hitching up the case ih flex draper headers from custom moddings case ih 250 series combine pack to anything when in transport mode? Can't get them to hitch to anything anymore. Tried resetting the header at the shop and buying a new one but still can't attach. It will attach to the feederhouse on the combine and harvest just fine. Had to end up buying a header wagon to haul it to the next fields.
Yes. I have the same problem and I'm also using a separate trailer. I figured it was something I was doing wrong. Unfortunately, I don't have any solutions to offer.
Playing on Xbox since FS15
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

Hoss1 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 7:17 pm
garyst wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:57 pm Anyone else having trouble hitching up the case ih flex draper headers from custom moddings case ih 250 series combine pack to anything when in transport mode? Can't get them to hitch to anything anymore. Tried resetting the header at the shop and buying a new one but still can't attach. It will attach to the feederhouse on the combine and harvest just fine. Had to end up buying a header wagon to haul it to the next fields.
Yes. I have the same problem and I'm also using a separate trailer. I figured it was something I was doing wrong. Unfortunately, I don't have any solutions to offer.
I just did sent Custom Modding a message about this. Hopefully for you guys they come up with a fix, just keep using a separate trailer till the update.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 7:22 pm
Hoss1 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 7:17 pm
I just did sent Custom Modding a message about this. Hopefully for you guys they come up with a fix, just keep using a separate trailer till the update.
Will do thanks!
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

First Look on the Mack Superliner X by 82 Studio!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU_sNarHXn4
lawm

Post by lawm »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 3:09 am First Look on the Mack Superliner X by 82 Studio!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU_sNarHXn4
82 just keeps rolling!!!
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Jack Moose Mow It pack is almost finished as well. Possibly sent into Giant next week for testing!! We are all waiting on the TLX 1979 pick up with passenger support. Yeah he just keeps rolling on. David is like a one man modding machine!!

Austin Willey said on Adub Modding's Facebook page the gravity wagon from Stoneway Design will be coming to FS22. Austin Willey confirmed it will be Lizard brand for all platforms as the mod is not based off of any manufactured brand.

Here it is in 19. https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=11 ... 5681966746

https://www.facebook.com/groups/555965681966746/

Connect Modding working on another new brand for FS22 Piccin.

Is there another Saturday release on the horizon??? Jan and Bandeirante were both released on a Saturday!!
According to the video I think it is set to release 11th June which indeed is a Saturday!! 😀😀😀

https://www.facebook.com/connectmodding ... 7379430821
lawm

Post by lawm »

Yes! The Mack grain pack is finally out! Besides the gravity wagons this is the one piece of equipment I've been wanting for awhile. This fills the role of the medium sized farm grain hauling duties perfectly for me!

Now if I could just get that update today I'd be set with the AGI stuff
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

lawm wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:17 pm Yes! The Mack grain pack is finally out! Besides the gravity wagons this is the one piece of equipment I've been wanting for awhile. This fills the role of the medium sized farm grain hauling duties perfectly for me!

Now if I could just get that update today I'd be set with the AGI stuff

I agree! BCBhueler did a great job on this pack.
Playing on Xbox since FS15
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

Well I don't have to wonder about what mods I'm missing on vacation at least lol
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs