Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Honkyfarmer_v1010

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

Lizard f350 back in test list for umpteenth time. Cmon.....power of positive thinking!!!
FTF
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Honkyfarmer_v1010 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:42 pm Lizard f350 back in test list for umpteenth time. Cmon.....power of positive thinking!!!
Well maybe tomorrow, as today's mods already rolled out.

CONSOLE NEWS

The Hesston Baler released today creates 11.500Liter bales. Compared to the 8000L basegame we now need LESS BALES!

Always nice when you have a bale limit! Haha
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Zero76Gaming wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:08 pm

I'm away till Saturday anyway. I'm just hoping it makes it thru this "round" of testing instead of being kicked back again. Few days is better than a couple weeks longer lol
FTF
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Honkyfarmer_v1010 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:17 pm

I'm away till Saturday anyway. I'm just hoping it makes it thru this "round" of testing instead of being kicked back again. Few days is better than a couple weeks longer lol
I'm just happy I got back into a second hobby. It takes the stress out of this one. lol.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Blame xbox
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

eric21 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:59 pmBlame xbox
For what? The warm weather? Don't know what you are talking about as you haven't quoted someone.
Honkyfarmer_v1010

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:32 pm

I'm just happy I got back into a second hobby. It takes the stress out of this one. lol.
Ya....I havent even played in almost a month. Maybe a weeks worth of new kids will help....maybe not lol
FTF
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:32 pm

Drinking barley pops does not count as a hobby :mrgreen:
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Mmmmm....cold snacks
FTF
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Well well well. F350 was on PC list 2 days.....again. now gone from list completely. Guess have to wait and see what releases before assuming the worst lol
FTF
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Just because it's not on the list does not mean it's failed
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Let's just wait and see what mods are rolling out before making assumptions. It might have been on console testing this morning and passed before the modlist was updated and released.

Mods have been released, as it turns out not a great day for mods.(my personal opinion) Let's hope we see more on monday. Enjoy your weekend! HAPPY Farming!
Honkyfarmer_v1010

The jeep is cool. I just dont understand the testing process. First they failed the 350 for having a super duty sticker. Obviously they tested nothing else as it's been kicked back twice since the initial submission. Does all testing stop once they find a issue? When I buy a project car I try and observe as many issues as I can before performing any maintenance. I dont note is has a miss and just replace plugs without checking wires rotor, coil etc. Might as well just do a pending release list lol
FTF
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Honkyfarmer_v1010 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:54 pm The jeep is cool. I just dont understand the testing process. First they failed the 350 for having a super duty sticker. Obviously they tested nothing else as it's been kicked back twice since the initial submission. Does all testing stop once they find a issue? When I buy a project car I try and observe as many issues as I can before performing any maintenance. I dont note is has a miss and just replace plugs without checking wires rotor, coil etc. Might as well just do a pending release list lol
Here is a part of the process, hope it will explain:
Spardose

Post by Spardose »

honestly ingame testing is often not done very well, you get mods where you see errors already in the shop before you buy them, and with others you are wondering if the testers ever took them on a testdrive or in a field