Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

NCFarmer3842

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by NCFarmer3842 »

lawm wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:23 pm How does that happen. No paved road and bridge with no surface and it get released? Thought there were beta testers and such
From what I have read on Lancys fb it’s a Xbox only issues and only happening to a handful of players
Playing on Xbox X in North Carolina
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

Roads and bridges are there. The only issue I see at the moment is when you are plowing, the lines are the opposite way.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Lufarms wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:38 pm

673 if you sell the starting equipment.
I have not run into any issue at the moment. Roads are ok in ps4
That seems high but on the other hand considering how many farms there are that you can use it's really not that bad. Not bad at all
lawm

Post by lawm »

NCFarmer3842 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:49 pm
lawm wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:23 pm How does that happen. No paved road and bridge with no surface and it get released? Thought there were beta testers and such
From what I have read on Lancys fb it’s a Xbox only issues and only happening to a handful of players
Then why not let it go and update it? I wasn't planning on moving here, immediately anyway but that stinks for those wanting to get their hands on this
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Lancyboi just posted this on his Facebook.

Update.

So with american life of farming,after loads research and speaking to followers, unfortunately its a console issue and not with the map & mostly with Xbox users.. i have been told that you need the alpine dlc and also please use start from scratch,i have emailed giants on the issues an im waiting for a reply.. anymore more info i will let you know.. also please make sure you have all the recent updates.

thank you for your great support.

lancyboi
lawm

Post by lawm »

So what your saying is.....if your on xbox, american life of farming will cost you $19.99 lol
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

lawm wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:58 pm So what your saying is.....if your on xbox, american life of farming will cost you $19.99 lol
Well that’s a bummer if it turns out to be true! Stupid Xbox :frown:

I downloaded it earlier, then promptly uninstalled it thinking I would reinstall it and my issues (not mine personally, there’s professionals for those) would be resolved. During that time, it was no longer on the mod hub. Darn. So close.
Playing on Xbox since FS15
lawm

Post by lawm »

Hoss1 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:49 pm
lawm wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:58 pm So what your saying is.....if your on xbox, american life of farming will cost you $19.99 lol

I downloaded it earlier, then promptly uninstalled it thinking I would reinstall it and my issues (not mine personally, there’s professionals for those) would be resolved. During that time, it was no longer on the mod hub. Darn. So close.
Clark Griswold quote comes to mind from Christmas vacation....."If this isn't the biggest bag-over-the-head, punch-in-the-face I ever got."
garyst

Post by garyst »

No roads for me either. Guess I will have to throw away $20 just to enjoy this map. Wish it would of been the claas dlc you needed instead at least then I could of gotten locking header wagons. Wonder if I could get a refund if he figures out how to fix it in the future and I don't need the dlc anymore.
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

That's strange, I'm downloading it right now from the modhub lol
lawm

Post by lawm »

Feirmeoir Eireannach wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:11 pm

Come on kid stop playing around with everyone's emotions lol
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

Feirmeoir Eireannach wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:11 pm

Well, since it’s 118F outside here and I’m not going anywhere soon, I might as well go take a look and see if I missed the map on the mod hub. I’d like to at least have a good look around…roads or not.

Here’s to hoping for a fix (other than purchasing a DLC I really don’t want).
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

I was mistaken: the map was still on the mod hub. Not sure why I thought it was gone. Must be going blind as well as senile! :shock:
lawm

Post by lawm »

Hoss1 wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:16 am I was mistaken: the map was still on the mod hub. Not sure why I thought it was gone. Must be going blind as well as senile! :shock:
So it's still available or not? Lol
lawm

Post by lawm »

Wow....its up.....why am I tempted? Lol